IRS too "soft"?

theusualfate

irs is a great song, just another style, not like WTTJ

imagine GNR playing all their songs in the same "style" :confused::confused:

I'm imagining them not playing IRS rock3

the 99 version is better than the new one, but still it sucks donkey balls.

and it's kinda funny that all the paul tobias haters here love the song...

If only Slash could play on IRS then it would rock more

No one mentioned Slash in this thread. You need to get over your obsession with the great man.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ROBIN FINCK HE IS A BETTER GUITARIST THAN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU LITTLE WANNABE I BET YOU PRACTICE ALL DAY LOOKING AT PICTURES OF ROBIN FINCK AND THATS WHY YOUR MAD AT HIM BECAUSE YOUR JUST NOT AS GOOD WELL GUESS WHAT HE PWNS SLASH AND THATS A FACT BECAUSE IRS KICKS ASS.

WHY ARE YOU ON A GNR FORUM IF YOU DONT LIKE GNR

I MEAN DUH IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM LEAVE. :fuckyou:

it would sound so much better if the vocals weren't so high pitched and were cleaned up a little

Have you heard the demo from '99? The vocals were lifted from that version and put on to the '02 version(first leak). Because the 02' is slightly faster, they had to speed up the vocals which have made them higher pitched. It is also easier to understand him in the '99 version too.

I'm sure he would have re-recorded the vocals for the completed track. It would be slack of him not to, especially when you consider that vocal track is at least 7 years old.

If only Slash could play on IRS then it would rock more

No one mentioned Slash in this thread. You need to get over your obsession with the great man.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ROBIN FINCK HE IS A BETTER GUITARIST THAN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU LITTLE WANNABE I BET YOU PRACTICE ....

Actually I wonder about the bashing that goes on about current Gun members with Members of this Forum.

They tend to talk so much shit about members, if they think they are better why dont they show off their skills.

If not than they can simply shut their mouths and turn their seat in an up right position.

As for the song, I am sure alot can be made to perfect that song.

I do however enjoy those 30 seconds of the intro of the song, thats it.

I have been a fan since the begining and this current formation is clearly the better one, anyone disagree you aint seen these guys live, boots aint worth a shit

Gunsguy

very true. And to those I see saying they are thinking of going to see them but don't want to because they don't like a certain member or they don't like the setlist, just go! Nothing has ever topped what I saw May 17th at the Hammerstein. Youll be glad you went. rock3