Toronto

goldfinger19

Too many great concerts happening in one city and the addition of the upcoming GNR show will only make it tougher. In September I already have tickets for The Who, The Chilis, Tool, Rancid, and more. Show that are about to be announced are Tom Petty, Aerosmith/Motley Crue, and Iron Maiden, I'll have to go to all fo those. And then the GNR tour, and I'll likely have to go to a lot of GNR shows. I swear by then end of October I'm going to be dead. Sorry, for the rant, I just need somewhere to vent. It's a great time to be in southern Ontario!

I'm seeing Iron Maiden and The Who in Toronto, but since I live about 4 hours away, Guns is out of the question unless they play Rochester (my hometown), Syracuse or Buffalo. I'll also be going to Aerosmith/Motley Crue in Buffalo and Bob Dylan in Rochester. So I'm running out of concert funds. :(

Were Guns banned from vancouver because of the incident?

cause that will piss me off cause i really wanna fuckin see them!

:anger: fuck they better be alloud to come....if not they can go to prince george :krider: lmao....I think that venue would be too small tho :(

Were Guns banned from vancouver because of the incident?

cause that will piss me off cause i really wanna fuckin see them!

:anger: fuck they better be alloud to come....if not they can go to prince george :krider: lmao....I think that venue would be too small tho :(

ya that would be awesome. id go see it

...and we even got Ozzfest back this year!

Toronto has ALWAYS rocked for concerts!

Southwestern Ontario does pretty good with at least one city picking up on a tour passing through!

And we usually get the small venue/bar tours as well.

:shades:

Edited by zint61

I was at the GNR Toronto show, but no the London one. That was before I got heavy into the shows. One of you guys said you were going to the Dyaln show. That's rad, if I had a ride, I'd so be there. Hopefully he adds a Canadian date. But seriously, I'm spending everything I earn on the shows right now, I can't keep up. I just hope GNR isnt on the same day as something else that I already have booked!

Anyone see Axl in London Ontario when they played there last? I couldn't make it and I'm STILL shooting myself...

I've seen the DVD of the show, I remember there were lots of tits in the audience

Didn't know there was a DVD... where can I get it???????

I got it from one of the DC hubs.

On second thought I don't think it was dvd format, probably mpeg og avi <_<

I'm gonna sound dumb, but what is a DC hub?

Direct Connect, it's a filesharing thingie

Oh. Thanks... now I've just gotta find it somewhere!

• 4 months later...

Anyone see Axl in London Ontario when they played there last? I couldn't make it and I'm STILL shooting myself...

I've seen the DVD of the show, I remember there were lots of tits in the audience

Didn't know there was a DVD... where can I get it???????

Any idea where to get a copy of this? Anyone have one to burn, Just want to see me giving Axl some Flowers!