conorfitz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

acoustic show by far! then hammersmith, download, wembley

..ey sexbomb alias tittiemouse..where is the fuckin' setlist?

:chef:

i cant remember the order of the set list at all. memory is bad. but in answer to your earlier question - acoustic IRS.... rock3 axl really let loose on that one, SO much energy and passion into it

acoustic show by far! then hammersmith, download, wembley

..ey sexbomb alias tittiemouse..where is the fuckin' setlist?

:chef:

i cant remember the order of the set list at all. memory is bad. but in answer to your earlier question - acoustic IRS.... rock3 axl really let loose on that one, SO much energy and passion into it

..but you will remember if they played NR "the blues..or maddy..will you?...

..and i don't like the ways bach made compliments to ya..he's an fuckin' asshole..even he pretends to be a cool rockstar he should know how to treat a lady...don't like him anymore!...

Edited by sixtus

This thread's gonna be full of posts like this:

"I liked the (insert name of venue) show best since I went to it!"

Really.

well ofcourse. or atleast: (insert namo of venue) wast the best show this tour (it was the only one I attended to)!

and haven't you see them all it's impossible to say witch one was best. My guess it that it's someone with Izzy (for the feel)... and also someone closer to the end of the tour. Probably one of the UK shows. But that said: To me the Stockholm show was best, 'cause I saw it. :P

Glasgow SECC should get nominated for best Audience.....Axl told us that....so if he has any say in this then we should. Also the show was fuckin amazing too. I went to dublin and Glasgow but i nominate GLASGOW2006 BEST SHOW ON THE TOUR.

He said that to us at Manchester. :rofl-lol: I think he says it at every gig they play mate. ;)

Manchester was after Scotland, though.

And I must say I've never experienced a crowd like Manchester. I went to 3 other shows on this tour, including their return to the UK at the Hammersmith, and none of those times could the atmosphere touch what the M.E.N achieved that night. It was utterly insane.

So yeah, I say Manchester was the best on this tour.

Ah but my friend you forget.... Did the manchester have to be told to back up because of how insane they were, no. Now I'm not advocating crushing people as a scale to measure a crowd... but my god you should have seen the reaction... Youtube barely captures it... but I think it was the best crowd i've ever been part of....

Glasgow SECC should get nominated for best Audience.....Axl told us that....so if he has any say in this then we should. Also the show was fuckin amazing too. I went to dublin and Glasgow but i nominate GLASGOW2006 BEST SHOW ON THE TOUR.

He said that to us at Manchester. :rofl-lol: I think he says it at every gig they play mate. ;)

Manchester was after Scotland, though.

And I must say I've never experienced a crowd like Manchester. I went to 3 other shows on this tour, including their return to the UK at the Hammersmith, and none of those times could the atmosphere touch what the M.E.N achieved that night. It was utterly insane.

So yeah, I say Manchester was the best on this tour.

Ah but my friend you forget.... Did the manchester have to be told to back up because of how insane they were, no. Now I'm not advocating crushing people as a scale to measure a crowd... but my god you should have seen the reaction... Youtube barely captures it... but I think it was the best crowd i've ever been part of....

i agree with you mate, i was at the glasgow one too! that was so cool when he told everyone to move back cause the people at the front were gettin smashed lol includin me lol

Everyone knows that GNR performed really good shows on this tour. I saw live RIR and it was fantastic! In your opinion what was the best performance? By the way at RIR there was an audience of 50 000! Did any of the others shows had more people seeing?

Keep rocking!!!!!!!

Edited by thorhail91

Wow... I finally snapped... It only just hit me, how much I hate each and every one of you that's seen Guns N' Roses this tour. :(

I share your feelings man ;) , I´ve felt that way for a long time when I read here poeple talking about their experiences at GNR shows but hey! this summer I got what I´ve dreamed of all this years, so patience my friend, maybe they´ll go to Australia earlier than you think :)

Wow... I finally snapped... It only just hit me, how much I hate each and every one of you that's seen Guns N' Roses this tour. :(

yea.. it must feel pretty shitty not to be able to see them

i really do feel sorry for you :unsure:

Manchester.

I was there, which makes me a bit biased I know (though I did go to 3 other shows - Hammersmith, Download + Sheffield), but looking at it objectively, after hearing and watching just about every bootleg that has surfaced, I think it was by far the best gig of this tour. The energy topped everything else.

Probably Rock in Rio, Dublin, Manchester or the first night at Wembley

How many at wembley, saw GNR?

I only went to Hammersmith - which was fantastic, but from what I've heard and seen Manchester looks to be the best gig of the tour... it makes sense though cuz manchester's fucking ace and always has the best crowds which affects the band and makes them perform to their limits. I think I'll always be gutted I couldn't make it to that one!! :unsure: