mygnr attendance to the concerts

Hejanne

So the tour is over... It's been absolutly fantastic to read alle the updates, the rewievs and cool stories - all the people who met the band (myself includeed :P )

But i was wandering... It seems like there have been someone from this forum to all the concerts - is that true? Did the members of mygnr actually covered alle the shows somehow? Have there been at least one member from this forum, to all the concerts?:unsure:

It would be really cool, if it is so rock3

Anne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the tour is over... It's been absolutly fantastic to read alle the updates, the rewievs and cool stories - all the people who met the band (myself includeed :P )

But i was wandering... It seems like there have been someone from this forum to all the concerts - is that true? Did the members of mygnr actually covered alle the shows somehow? Have there been at least one member from this forum, to all the concerts?:unsure:

It would be really cool, if it is so rock3

Anne

I think the answer is YES!!!

And many of us whent to more then one show...........

Well, i thougt it cut be kind of fun to have - you know, some sort of statistic? So if people cut use this one to respond to - and then fill in their names or something? I don't know... Perhaps someone have a better suggestion

May 25th, 2006 - Madrid, Spain @ Auditorio Parque Juan Carlos I

May 27th, 2006 - Lisbon, Portugal @ Parque da Bela Vista (Rock In Rio 2006)

May 31st, 2006 - Budapest, Hungary @ Papp László Budapest Sportaréna

June 2nd, 2006 - Eifel, Germany @ Nürburgring (Rock Am Ring)

June 4th, 2006 - Milan, Italy @ Idroscalo (Gods of Metal Festival)

June 7th, 2006 - London, UK @ Hammersmith Apollo

June 9th, 2006 - Dublin, Ireland @ RDS Arena

June 11th, 2006 - Donington, UK @ Donington Park (Download Festival)

June 13th, 2006 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Sazka Arena

June 15th, 2006 - Warszawa, Poland @ Stadion Legii

June 17th, 2006 - Burgenland, Austria @ Pannonia Fields II (Novarock)

June 20th, 2006 - Paris, France @ Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

June 24th, 2006 - Dessel, Belgium (Graspop Metal Meeting)

June 26th, 2006 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Globen

June 28th, 2006 - Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum

June 29th, 2006 - Roskilde, Denmark @ (Roskilde Festival)

July 1st, 2006 - Zürich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion

July 2nd, 2006 - Nijmegen, The Netherlands @ Goffertpark

July 5th, 2006 - Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Areena

July 6th, 2006 - Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Areena

July 8th, 2006 - Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum

July 10th, 2006 - Malakasa, Greece @ Terravibe (Rockwave Festival)

July 12th, 2006 - Istanbul, Turkey @ Kurucesme Arena

July 14th, 2006 - Bilbao, Spain @ Kobetamendi (BilbaoLive Festival 2006)

July 15th, 2006 - El Ejido-Almeria, Spain (Natural Music Festival)

July 18th, 2006 - Sheffield, UK @ Hallam FM Arena

July 19th, 2006 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena

July 21st, 2006 - Glasgow, UK @ SECC

July 23rd, 2006 - Manchester, UK @ MEN Arena

July 25th, 2006 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC

July 27th, 2006 - Nottingham, UK @ Nottingham Arena

July 29th, 2006 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena

July 30th, 2006 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena

Edited by Hejanne

AF has already posted it, but yeah between myself and Binge and Slash(or whatever he's calling himself these days :kiss: ) we covered all the UK dates except SECC(that I was going to go to)

Add to this I went to Hammersmith and RDS Dublin(actually, if I recall Binge' went to Hammersmith but had to go early for the last tube?)

Personally speaking, Binge' and I should get back stage VIP passes if they tour next year(or in The States later this year)

Anyone in the 'know' please pm me... B)

UK SUBS.

Yeah I was at Hammersmith and Download.

And I agree about the VIP passes bit, was pretty pissed when I saw some people with them who obviously didn't know who GnR were other than Sweet Child O' Mine.

Though I met the man himself, Bumble and Sebastian and you met Fortus, so I guess we got some sort of reward.

Shame we couldn't go to teh acoustic gig though. I nearly got backstage at the first Wembley night after talking to Bach's band and roadies, stupid stewards :fuckyou: I'll be going to a few more further out dates at the next tour, purely so I can get a hotel and hang around after more times.

And I think we all hate Cherry.

and on a final note, I'm back as Binge now, my account got broken into so I resigned up but now I'm back.

May 25th, 2006 - Madrid, Spain @ Auditorio Parque Juan Carlos I

May 27th, 2006 - Lisbon, Portugal @ Parque da Bela Vista (Rock In Rio 2006)

May 31st, 2006 - Budapest, Hungary @ Papp László Budapest Sportaréna

June 2nd, 2006 - Eifel, Germany @ Nürburgring (Rock Am Ring)

June 4th, 2006 - Milan, Italy @ Idroscalo (Gods of Metal Festival)

June 7th, 2006 - London, UK @ Hammersmith Apollo - Binge and Slash

June 9th, 2006 - Dublin, Ireland @ RDS Arena

June 11th, 2006 - Donington, UK @ Donington Park (Download Festival) - Binge and Slash

June 13th, 2006 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Sazka Arena

June 15th, 2006 - Warszawa, Poland @ Stadion Legii

June 17th, 2006 - Burgenland, Austria @ Pannonia Fields II (Novarock)

June 20th, 2006 - Paris, France @ Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

June 24th, 2006 - Dessel, Belgium (Graspop Metal Meeting)

June 26th, 2006 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Globen

June 28th, 2006 - Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum

June 29th, 2006 - Roskilde, Denmark @ (Roskilde Festival) Hejanne

July 1st, 2006 - Zürich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion

July 2nd, 2006 - Nijmegen, The Netherlands @ Goffertpark

July 5th, 2006 - Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Areena

July 6th, 2006 - Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Areena

July 8th, 2006 - Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum

July 10th, 2006 - Malakasa, Greece @ Terravibe (Rockwave Festival)

July 12th, 2006 - Istanbul, Turkey @ Kurucesme Arena

July 14th, 2006 - Bilbao, Spain @ Kobetamendi (BilbaoLive Festival 2006)

July 15th, 2006 - El Ejido-Almeria, Spain (Natural Music Festival)

July 18th, 2006 - Sheffield, UK @ Hallam FM Arena

July 19th, 2006 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena

July 21st, 2006 - Glasgow, UK @ SECC

July 23rd, 2006 - Manchester, UK @ MEN Arena

July 25th, 2006 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC - Binge and Slash

July 27th, 2006 - Nottingham, UK @ Nottingham Arena

July 29th, 2006 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena - Binge and Slash

July 30th, 2006 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena - Binge and Slash

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

June 9th, 2006 - Dublin, Ireland @ RDS Arena --UK SUBS

I went to this one too.

I was considering selling everything I could get my hands on to get to one or 2 other shows in Scotland and England, turns out I didn't have anything worth much though.

I was at Glasgow and Hammersmith! I really think GN'R should headline T in the Park next year?

Is T in the Park not a bit... Indie for Guns N Roses, they're getting heavier though i'll give you that... so. err yeah... Do you know what would Kick ass? For Mygnr to put on a Guns N Roses concert of their own... basically pick a venue, everyone contributes money for the band's booking fee. And that way people wouldn't complain about how they gig should have been because we're setting the gig up ourselves... there's enough of us that even if everyone donated only £/$20 there's be more than enough to pay the booking fee for the band and the venue.... see what you guys think, it there's enough support then i'll start a thread petitioning this and see where it goes from there...... OR some asshole pessimist out there will probably crush this dream in an instant...ah well, let me know either by replies or PMs what you think

I was at Glasgow and Hammersmith! I really think GN'R should headline T in the Park next year?

Is T in the Park not a bit... Indie for Guns N Roses, they're getting heavier though i'll give you that... so. err yeah... Do you know what would Kick ass? For Mygnr to put on a Guns N Roses concert of their own... basically pick a venue, everyone contributes money for the band's booking fee. And that way people wouldn't complain about how they gig should have been because we're setting the gig up ourselves... there's enough of us that even if everyone donated only £/$20 there's be more than enough to pay the booking fee for the band and the venue.... see what you guys think, it there's enough support then i'll start a thread petitioning this and see where it goes from there...... OR some asshole pessimist out there will probably crush this dream in an instant...ah well, let me know either by replies or PMs what you think

That would be cool :shocked:

But imagine Guns N' Roses fans being able to agree on anything - the date, place, songs, ect. :laugh: Not trying to chrash you dreams though ;)

But imagine Guns N' Roses fans being able to agree on anything - the date, place, songs, ect. :laugh: Not trying to chrash you dreams though ;)

hmm... well we could have, the more money you put in, the more say you have... or we could just vote..... have a "Chinese Democracy" (bad pun intended)

hmm... well we could have, the more money you put in, the more say you have... or we could just vote..... have a "Chinese Democracy" (bad pun intended)

:rofl-lol:

I wander how much money the others member have :unsure: