Tour in September

where's izzy?

I'm hoping albany again too, I was there last time, and made it to Hammerstien 17th, As good as the Albany boot is, it still didn't do justice to the live show.

Still mad at Gilby for breaking his wrist, I had tickets for albany for the illusion tour, it got canceled, no resched.

I'm pulling for Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse. Cause I'm already going to see Iron Maiden and The Who in Toronto and a third Toronto show is out of the question. So guess who's probably not gonna see Guns N' Roses this year, eh? :no:

when is iron maiden playing toronto?

Gunsguy

I'm pulling for Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse. Cause I'm already going to see Iron Maiden and The Who in Toronto and a third Toronto show is out of the question. So guess who's probably not gonna see Guns N' Roses this year, eh? :no:

when is iron maiden playing toronto?

Gunsguy

October 16th at the ACC. I got my pit tickets today during the presale, but public tickets go on sale the 12th. ;) I'm driving all the way up from Rochester (A 4 hour drive) right from school, then back home and maybe getting 2 or 3 hours sleep before getting up again for school Can' t wait! rock3

Chicago!!! But I'm going to see Maiden and go to GIGANTOUR.....if I don't have enough money for GUNS, I say either screw GIGANTOUR or both, even thought I would loveeee to see Maiden and Megadeth. Could be my last chance for Maiden. :(

Yea, don't skip Maiden for anything. You never know if they'll be back again when there's cunts around like Sharon. :fuckyou: