Quote of the tour

Marky

Sweden rant in Helsinki 5.7 :P

x2

after talking about what it was like being with the police....

"...i wasnt looking for swedes with good taste...i was looking for swedes that taste good" Dont remember that well, but it was funny, i was there aswell. :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen that part in video too, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't say that.

He surelly says something like "see things that happen live" but it's not about that!

I think that the greek forum would have mentioned it, and this never happenned.

well, i sure as hell didn't invent it....i was standing in front of the right big screen...there were a few guys with the greek gnr forum t.shirts next to me, and they all laughed...someone else on there must be able to confirm this...

I didn't say you invented it, I thought that you might have heard it wrong!

Anyway it's not that important to argue about, mate! Btw we were standing at the same point! lol

And no I didn't wear that t-shirt!!

Edited by rQueen

my favorite quote has to be when Axl told the security guards to leave at the Birmingham NEC gig!

Axl went into a big speal about how security should be there for the fans etc..."But theres no need to be heavy handed" - thought that was quite good coming from Axl

Edited by Jaysgnr

I've got a lot (I'll put a date and show at the end...if I remember what it's from!):

"Where the hell was this guy when we hired Matt?" - NYC, 5/12

"Happy mother's day, motherfuckers!" - NYC, 5/14

"This song is dedicated to my good friend Tommy Hilfiger" - NYC, 5/18

"I'll try anything, I'm fucking fearless!" - NYC, 5/18 (Tommy)

The downloading rant - Rio, 5/27

Drum solo intro - Rio, 5/27

Rant after Better - Download, 6/11 (Tommy)

"This song is about having good family values" (My Michelle) - Helsinki, 7/6 (I think)

Thats it.

i was working on...ehh i dont remember her name.

ROFL

-Manchester 06

"he's tired from being up all night working on a song, meanwhile i was up all night working on....... i can't remember her name"

i can't remember the exact wording so forgive me :)

That's the best! But the downloading motherfuckers one is a close 2nd. Lol. :rofl-lol:

I have a few. At Birmingham it was hilarious watching him getting that bouncer thrown out for hitting a fan was made even better when he contined playing afterwards i was pretty worried when he stopped the music.

Also at birmingham was "you know where you are? youre in the sauna"

In paris it was pretty cool when after like the first few songs he said how awesome the crowd was and how it had turned his last few days around as before that apparently things had been going shit

I didn't say you invented it, I thought that you might have heard it wrong!

Anyway it's not that important to argue about, mate! Btw we were standing at the same point! lol

And no I didn't wear that t-shirt!!

just checkd with my wife who was with me, and she also remembers it...nonetheless...who cares....what a concert though ha? my first gnr show...and it was everything i hoped it would be....

just checkd with my wife who was with me, and she also remembers it...nonetheless...who cares....what a concert though ha? my first gnr show...and it was everything i hoped it would be....

Yeah it was great!!! And it's nice to see that ppl who don't live in Greece, have chosen to see GNR here.

I hope you both had a nice staying here!

(ps sorry for getting out of topic, but I had to say thay :P )

I've got a lot (I'll put a date and show at the end...if I remember what it's from!):

"Where the hell was this guy when we hired Matt?" - NYC, 5/12

"Happy mother's day, motherfuckers!" - NYC, 5/14

"This song is dedicated to my good friend Tommy Hilfiger" - NYC, 5/18

"I'll try anything, I'm fucking fearless!" - NYC, 5/18 (Tommy)

The downloading rant - Rio, 5/27

Drum solo intro - Rio, 5/27

Rant after Better - Download, 6/11 (Tommy)

"This song is about having good family values" (My Michelle) - Helsinki, 7/6 (I think)

Thats it.

"Where the hell was this guy when we hired Matt?" - NYC, 5/12 - BACH SAID THIS, NOT AXL!

"This song is about having good family values" (My Michelle) - Helsinki, 7/6 (I think) - This was actually Norway july 8th ;) i was there

"he's tired from being up all night working on a song, meanwhile i was up all night working on....... i can't remember her name"

i can't remember the exact wording so forgive me :)

Haha :D That's My Axl.. :P

I have a couple of good quotes too, like:

"men, this sounds good... maybe i should take out an album", Hammerstein, NY.

"You fucked us, fuckers!!!!" after Czech Republic beated US soccer team 3-0 at Germany World Cup.