Will Dylan go see Axl on tour?

HisRoyalFatness

Do you think Dylan, the quasi-son of Axl and Stephanie Seymour, will go see any of Axl's new tour? That would be cool.

I like to imagine that he would, and that word would get to Axl on stage and then Axl would launch into a rousing version of Estranged. It'd be the first time we'd hear the new band play it. Can you imagine how much better it will sound with extra keyboards?

It would be sweet if Dylan was so moved that he went up on stage and had a reunion with Axl. He could also see Beta again for the first time in years. Hell, he could maybe strap on an axe of his own and join Finck, Fortus, Bumblefoot and Izzy. It'd be sweet if they could get Baz out to join them too. Could you imagine FIVE GUITARS and TWO LEAD SINGERS on one freakin' song? It'd be a night to remember.

Then the next question: what would they play?

I'm voting for Don't Cry or One In A Million.

Can you imagine how much better it will sound with extra keyboards?

jesus christ in november rain there are 3 keyboards going, we need more?!?!

There's piano, violin synth, and guitar synth. Pittman is unnecessary and a bastard.

They don't have violinists to play with them, remember.?

I like to imagine that he would, and that word would get to Axl on stage and then Axl would launch into a rousing version of Estranged. It'd be the first time we'd hear the new band play it. Can you imagine how much better it will sound with extra keyboards?

It would be sweet if Dylan was so moved that he went up on stage and had a reunion with Axl. He could also see Beta again for the first time in years. Hell, he could maybe strap on an axe of his own and join Finck, Fortus, Bumblefoot and Izzy. It'd be sweet if they could get Baz out to join them too. Could you imagine FIVE GUITARS and TWO LEAD SINGERS on one freakin' song? It'd be a night to remember.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

your sarcasm is hillarious

that's not his biological sun by the way how old is Dylan now

Regardless of anything One In A Million will definitely not be played as it offends various groups of people. It hasn't been played live since 1988 (I think).

i wish there were more topics and questions like this( the qoute), this is something worth reading and a good discussion what the fuck is this topic your sucking on axls balls aren't you :monkey:

just like some one said in the forum(cant remember who)

¨your so fare up axls arse, your probably what fucking his voice up¨

:sleeper:

:laugh:

:rofl-lol:

Do you think Dylan, the quasi-son of Axl and Stephanie Seymour, will go see any of Axl's new tour? That would be cool.

Then the next question: what would they play?

I'm voting for Don't Cry or One In A Million.

Wow dude, you need a hobby. WAY too much thought put into this fantasy you came up with

Edited by Chris 55

He's 17.

Why would he see beta??

Beta was one of his nannies, she left with Axl when he and Steph split up. She's also his aunt by marriage and her kids are his cousins (Beta was married to Steph's uncle).

He's 17.

Why would he see beta??

Beta was one of his nannies, she left with Axl when he and Steph split up. She's also his aunt by marriage and her kids are his cousins (Beta was married to Steph's uncle).

see it would be a family reunion of sorts rock3

OMFG :rolleyes:

Dylan was living with Axl just a few months and you call him " quasi-son" ?..You must be kidding man. It´s been a long time since that break up and the kid probably doesn´t even remember about that time with Axl.

Also,why do you say we "all" would like that reunion? :rolleyes: Dude,the man has his life and the kid has his as well,what makes you think they still remember each other?. I think you´re watching too much into this.

OMFG :rolleyes:

Dylan was living with Axl just a few months and you call him " quasi-son" ?..You must be kidding man. It´s been a long time since that break up and the kid probably doesn´t even remember about that time with Axl.

Also,why do you say we "all" would like that reunion? :rolleyes: Dude,the man has his life and the kid has his as well,what makes you think they still remember each other?. I think you´re watching too much into this.

the whole thing is sarcastic. I just think its funny :rofl-lol:

Maybe it's just me, but didn't Axl talk about Dylan in an interview from 1999 or 2000 and how he wanted him to hear Chinese Democracy, so he would understand what happend?! Or is my mind just making this up?

Anyway, Dylan was a little baby back then. I doubt he would remember much of Axl anymore, if at all. And I don't think Stephanie would've told Dylan about Axl and everything that took place back then.