"Guns N' Roses Singer Visits Cancer Charity" (w. Pic)

Kipketer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he didnt like giving to organizations? im sure i read it somewhere ...netherless its a fantastic thing to do and yay for Axl for helping charities..

No, no, no, no.....He's been helping out charities out ever since the early 90s. He just doesn't like to talk about which ones he has given money to and the amount he has given. He likes to be discreet when it comes to that.

I thought he didnt like giving to organizations? im sure i read it somewhere ...netherless its a fantastic thing to do and yay for Axl for helping charities..

No, no, no, no.....He's been helping out charities out ever since the early 90s. He just doesn't like to talk about which ones he has given money to and the amount he has given. He likes to be discreet when it comes to that.

Thank God. We don't want Axl to be like Bono.

Edited by worldwideboss

Does Axl have Cancer :blink:

Was that a kind of joke dick-heah?:angry:

Or do you hope that AXL will get ill? :anger:

Fuck you asshole!!!!! :fuckyou:

Do you know anything about cancer,fucking idiot? :fuckyou::anger:

I lost both of my parents in in little longer than 1 year time not so long ago.... :cry:

I saw them while the pain was eating them from inside out and even to a jurk as you don't wish such death!!!!!

AXL has been somehow a the light in the years of darkness I've been thought and HE is one of the few beatiful thing I have left in this life...I would get crazy if such thing happens to HIM!!!!

It could be that I'm kind of over reacting or getting too emotionial.....It may be true but who dares blame me for it?

Before you speak next time think about others's people feelings,motherfucker!!!!

Edited by Wild Rose

Does Axl have Cancer :blink:

Was that a kind of joke dick-heah?:angry:

Or do you hope that AXL will get ill? :anger:

Fuck you asshole!!!!! :fuckyou:

Do you know anything about cancer,fucking idiot? :fuckyou::anger:

I lost both of my parents in in little longer than 1 year time not so long ago.... :cry:

I saw them while the pain was eating them from inside out and even to a jurk as you don't wish such death!!!!!

AXL has been somehow a the light in the years of darkness I've been thought and HE is one of the few beatiful thing I have left in this life...I would get crazy if such thing happens to HIM!!!!

It could be that I'm kind of over reacting or getting too emotionial.....It may be true but who dares blame me for it?

Before you speak next time think about others's people feelings,motherfucker!!!!

sorry to hear that but relax. it wasnt meant towards you, it was a joke. a poor one at that. sorry.

Edited by swlabr

Thats great to hear hey, i think what i saw/heard was about religious organizations..so i stand corrected,

and its really good to see ppl helping others that are less fortunate and considering the status rock stars have its just really excellent to try and bring hope to them. I personally think Bono is great btw :)