"Guns N' Roses Singer Visits Cancer Charity" (w. Pic)

Kipketer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visits like that make a world of difference. When you on lockdown in the hospital, time stands still. You cant go outside, you cant cut yourself, you cant eat, you cant drink, you cant sleep, on top of all of that Chemo makes you feel like you are hung over 24/7. Its similar to but worse than jail. At least in jail you have meals to look forward to. When something like Axl visits, time comes back to you. You call everyone, "F'in DUDE! Axl was here, he hung with us for lunch and we watched MTV for a while!!"....phones start going nutz, MP3 players start rippin GnR, then you sleep good :)

yea,

nice stuff

Edited by Dervaj

frankly, i'm not surprise Axl had been working charity gesture years back. Back in 20 years time, the bad image that GNR has and need to project to the public, don't allow him to be 'nice' to people. But deep down in his heart, he is a human. Now, GNR has moved to a new era, a bad and dangerous band image is no longer needed now. Fans enjoy the band because of their songs and the charismatic nature of the band member. A true legendary band is born. Now is year 2007, if a band still needs to crush some musical instrument or trigger a riot just to sell record, I don't think it will work like 20 years back. Axl is certainly back and he is probably showing a more relax and true self. I see that he is moving closer and closer to be become a true legend. And I said, a true legend that no other superstar can come closer. It just only the beginning..........