MTV VMAs...

mynameisjonas

Holy Shit :o do you guys remember this? http://gnfr.com/.......MTV and NYC pictures :drevil: ....might not be bullshit after all. At least I hope not :krider:

Kannon.

I hadn't seen that gnfr update.

Well, this will certainly determine how legit that website is. The second graphic of the MTV logo is titled "What once was will be again" - it's pretty much a direct implication that GN'R will play the VMAs. If they don't, then we can "once and for all" call bullshit on gnfr.com

As for the rumour... It would make a lot of sense, and all the signs would point to this happening - except the band member's denials. I can't really make my mind up either way.

If you view the page source it says this in the source file.

"<+++LAUNCHSEQUENCEINITIATED+++>

<+++TOMORROWAMESSAGEFORYOU+++>

<+++TONIGHTYOUHAVECOMFORT+++>

<+++PREPAREFORONSLAUGHT+++>"

Hmmm..

40 bucks nothing happens tommorow :shades:.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit :o do you guys remember this? http://gnfr.com/.......MTV and NYC pictures :drevil: ....might not be bullshit after all. At least I hope not :krider:

Kannon.

Well, this will certainly determine how legit that website is. The second graphic of the MTV logo is titled "What once was will be again" - it's pretty much a direct implication that GN'R will play the VMAs. If they don't, then we can "once and for all" call bullshit on gnfr.com

As for the rumour... It would make a lot of sense, and all the signs would point to this happening - except the band member's denials. I can't really make my mind up either way.

Hmmm..

Odds are you're right. But its still interesting someone would hide all of that in the source.

nothing will happen tommorrow cuz that's been in that site since May..

I don't know what to think about all this rumours about the VMAs.. I do remember an article from some magazine I think, that denied any chances of GNR performing there, I can't find it, but it was posted here before.. we will just have to wait and see

remember that this update was made the night before the first NYC show...it was made May 11th and the show was may 12th...explaining the messages about stuff happening tomorrow

I for one do not think gnfr.com is bullshit....

remember that this update was made the night before the first NYC show...it was made May 11th and the show was may 12th...explaining the messages about stuff happening tomorrow

Ahhh that would make sense about the hidden source code messages then.

I think gnfr is just a bunch of bullshit.

Good concept. Don't get me wrong. But it's not hard to predict something like a VMA preformence. We have done it every year since 2002. And with the things rolling. Well. Its a good chance it will happen.

And that signs are everywhere.

(atlas?) First single

Kannon.

Hmmm..

Odds are you're right. But its still interesting someone would hide all of that in the source.

im pretty shure we were ment to find that so we start a huge fight on the forum while the people watch and laugh

I think gnfr is just a bunch of bullshit.

Good concept. Don't get me wrong. But it's not hard to predict something like a VMA preformence. We have done it every year since 2002. And with the things rolling. Well. Its a good chance it will happen.

And that signs are everywhere.

(atlas?) First single

You're right, the VMA's aren't hard to predict. But that last part (about Atlas) is. Is Atlas even a confirmed song yet? Atlas Shrugged was I think the title we were given.

Anyways, gnfr was updated at least one time without anything happening. So I sort of doubt it's legitimacy. But it does have a track record of some success. Therefore, I tend to think it's run by a fan who has some access to inside information, but not enough access to really know the whole truth.

Kannon.

Hmmm..

Heh.

This page has been the same since the first date in the tour in NY.

Kannon.

Hmmm..

Heh.

This page has been the same since the first date in the tour in NY.

So i've become aware...

But it's still interesting none the less.

MTV Take 2..... I mean, Round 2!!!

Wow, dude, nice sig. All due respect, but insulting the admins is pretty retarded and disrespectful, especially with your aspirations of becoming mod. The only thing it increases your chances of is being banned.

Wow, dude, nice sig. All due respect, but insulting the admins is pretty retarded and disrespectful, especially with your aspirations of becoming mod. The only thing it increases your chances of is being banned.

How am I insulting the admins?

Your sig with the referrence to hot 48 year old new yawkers is a refference to Madison. I saw that little argument where you insulted her you were like "i'm not funny and she isn't hot...far from it actually" I don't know, that sounds quite like an insult.

Nah,you aren´t insulting the admins,you are just presenting your candidate for being a mod and that´s not an insult.

And yeah,Manson for mod!!

And Mr.Miser, C.M. wasn´t insulting Madison with what he said about the 48 year old, he was just joking but obviously not everybody understood it like that. :rolleyes:

Your sig is way oversize.

No picture of this poster yet?

Well anyway, sounds interesting and it would be so fucking amazing if this is true.

yeah i'd be awsome i might watch it but i dunno.

If there'll appear some more clues and hints regarding a GNR appearance I'll definetly watch it. For now, this poster can even be one single fan-made wishful thinking poster.