Why no sellout yet?

batman007

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets look at the presale in sf (which are half the price) instead, supposedly the ticket sales are very strong,(i got my tickets on friday and the best available seats were in the balcony) seems as though those two will sell out in a day, so then if that happens what would we speculate for the vegas shows.

The Guns N' Roses name alone is selling the tickets. What has the NuGnR done to sell tickets? Release Music?

There living off the past right now.

:no:

lets look at the presale in sf (which are half the price) instead, supposedly the ticket sales are very strong,(i got my tickets on friday and the best available seats were in the balcony) seems as though those two will sell out in a day, so then if that happens what would we speculate for the vegas shows.

The Guns N' Roses name alone is selling the tickets. What has the NuGnR done to sell tickets? Release Music?

amazing europe shows, and great reviews!

correct

kroq wont even mention the fact that there a different line-up and there advertising them as just guns n roses with the original line-ups material

this is just plain bullshit

false advertisement

:unsure: I was wondering why there was no sellout yet myself. I would gladly pay $150 to see them. However, it is bad timing for all us college kids. I am just hoping they make it closer to where I live and with things going so well, there is probably a good chance. Otherwise, I would be there in a heartbeat. Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

correct

kroq wont even mention the fact that there a different line-up and there advertising them as just guns n roses with the original line-ups material

false advertisement

So if it really is the GNR name is selling tickets, and if people are being led to believe that the original lineup is playing, wouldn't they be selling MORE tickets? Wouldn't all the presale tickets be gone by now, and does it mean that Inland Invasion sell out in about 5 minutes?

correct

false advertisement

So if it really is the GNR name is selling tickets, and if people are being led to believe that the original lineup is playing, wouldn't they be selling MORE tickets? Wouldn't all the presale tickets be gone by now, and does it mean that Inland Invasion sell out in about 5 minutes?

The majority of the fans know that the current GNR is a cover band minus Axl, so I think that reflects the ticket sales.

Also, I agree the name alone is selling the tickets. Tell me what the the band has released to sell tickets?

Not a damn thing!

:anger:

I don't see it as false advertisement nor do I buy the "some people are being duped because it's not the original lineup" statement. I don't really understand why anyone would shell out money for a ticket when they're not even interested enough to know who's in the band. But if that is the case, all it would take is some simple research to get caught up on what's going on. And the people who go to the concert thinking it's the original lineup deserve whatever they get.

The "Hardcore Fans" who can afford $150.00 a night, plus travel, and Hotel.....spent it in New York.

This is a good SIGN......Axl needs to announce a release date before he goes to bigger venues.

He needs to release "Better" as a single and get the ball rolling!

I don't think this tour will sell out playing WTTJ, SC,and PC.

Just my thoughts,

LJ

I'm guessing it's the $150 pricetag and the fact that many are waiting - and hoping - that it's the start of a nationwide tour. So, I think many are just expecting to be able to buy tickets for shows closer to their hometowns. Just a guess.

If people thought these were the only shows the band would be giving, I think they'd pay it in a second. But I think everyone is hoping Axl will keep his word and release the album and do a full-blown U.S. tour.

I'm guessing it's the $150 pricetag and the fact that many are waiting - and hoping - that it's the start of a nationwide tour. So, I think many are just expecting to be able to buy tickets for shows closer to their hometowns. Just a guess.

If people thought these were the only shows the band would be giving, I think they'd pay it in a second. But I think everyone is hoping Axl will keep his word and release the album and do a full-blown U.S. tour.

You going Maddy?

You going Maddy?

Unfortunately, I have work commitments and some personal obligations during that timeframe that will make it difficult for me to get there. I haven't ruled it out -- but it would be difficult.

You going Maddy?

Unfortunately, I have work commitments and some personal obligations during that timeframe that will make it difficult for me to get there. I haven't ruled it out -- but it would be difficult.

That sucks for you :( I know how it feels, I had to re-arrange a holiday and get temporary accomodation and get some people to help me get to France just to see Gn'R. Worth every moment, but difficult :) Good luck, you deserve it.

You going Maddy?

That sucks for you :( I know how it feels, I had to re-arrange a holiday and get temporary accomodation and get some people to help me get to France just to see Gn'R. Worth every moment, but difficult :) Good luck, you deserve it.

at least you seen GNR.

correct

false advertisement

So you guys think that people who are prepared to pay 150$ don´t know about the new linup?

Come on..

And of course they living in the past. Most of their fans do :drevil:

Edited by shootingstar