do you think Axl likes touring with izzy

ssiscool

do you think Axl likes having Izzy and being back on stage with him like it was in the early years. i think he does coz Axl and Izzy were friends way before GNR and they work well. so do you think Axl enjoys having Izzy onstage with him?

do you think Axl likes having Izzy and being back on stage with him like it was in the early years. i think he does coz Axl and Izzy were friends way before GNR and they work well. so do you think Axl enjoys having Izzy onstage with him?

Clearly no, he hates Izzy :rolleyes:

He likes having him around as a guest but the same old problems would happen if they toured together. You have to remember that Izzy was the first one to get tired of axl's attitude. Everyone has good friends that they like to hang with, but you would never live with them. Izzy knows that being around axl 24/7 would drive him crazy!

I

m sure Axl hates every minute of it. That damn no talent Izzy cramping his style on stage

:)

Guest Matt13

Okay, when did the "Forum's stupidest question contest" begin?

This one CERTAINLY gets my vote.

Are you 8 years old or have you just learn to write? Ask your mamma that question...what a jerk!

Edited by Sjakalen

Let me rephrase that question: "Is it possible to blow 1 year and almost 7000 posts of credibility on a GNR forum, with one intensively stupid question?"

Yes, it is! If I were you, I would be thinking about creating a new account. Cheers!!!

Edited by Roy79