US tour dates kind of dried up

fantomas

I think it's pore ticket sales.

but I bet there's a bunch of lunatics here, that see it as Axl's mastermind plan to release the album in october, and conquer the world by december.

you know this is so funny, but so true

kind of dried up

Much like the threads in this section.

yeah no shit!

Fucking bring on the tour,bring on the cd...SOMETHING worth creating threads about!

Man...all these botox,Axl's suit,What toothpaste does Axl use? threads are wearing thin.

fawk!

Nevada and California do not a US tour make. Vegas is in two weeks. I assume Phoenix will be around there somewhere. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more notice is all I am saying. Besides, does California really need 8 dates?

Ya I've been waiting for a Phoenix date also. I kind of hope they go to the east coast and midwest and then come back west and hit Phoenix so I can see them at the beginning and the end of the tour. rock3

kind of dried up

Much like the threads in this section.

yeah no shit!

Fucking bring on the tour,bring on the cd...SOMETHING worth creating threads about!

Man...all these botox,Axl's suit,What toothpaste does Axl use? threads are wearing thin.

fawk!

is it not a legit question to ask why dates aren't announced over 5 weeks from now? the original poster was bashing gnr in no way, try this: :book:

perhaps this whole VMA thing is what we're waiting for? maybe a CD annoucement in an interview and more tour dates to come in a press release?

We better fucking get some type of announcement at the VMA's other than whatever Axl is presenting...Or i'll be super pissed :tongue2: .

That's what I am hoping for.

Concert promoters are probably nervous cuz of the reputation and might be waiting and looking at the ticket sales and some might even be waiting until the tour actually starts.

By the way, I don't think some people realize how big California is, something like one out of every ten Americans live in California.

perhaps this whole VMA thing is what we're waiting for? maybe a CD annoucement in an interview and more tour dates to come in a press release?

We better fucking get some type of announcement at the VMA's other than whatever Axl is presenting...Or i'll be super pissed :tongue2: .

I'd get ready to be pissed then.

Axl is not exactly one to seek out interviews.

Merck is useless. Yesterday he was quoted as saying "Please tell your friends to stop taking everything gnr related into something big". How can we not? We have been strung along now for how many years? We are obviously hardcore fans else we would not have stuck around as long as we have. Of course we are going to bite when we think or hope there is news. They have to understand, most of us won't wait for forever. They give us just enough news to keep us hooked but it goes not further. A concert here, a VMA appearance there, a leak here. Then months or years of silence. It's getting old.

I don't see how this US tour can succeed. It's being done so half assed it's not funny. Axl needs to fire all of the yes men surrounding him and get someone with some balls who will tell him how it really is.

Believe me, I want this tour to succeed. I love the new band and want them to have success. But if it's not done right it will be a joke just like 02 was. Concert, concert, riot, concert, riot, cancel.

This is zero hour for Axl. Time to do it right or get out the ring.

Edited by fantomas