Chris Pitman

Axl_morris

Okay, I'l be the first to say it.

Pit(t)man = G&R. End of story.

That guy's got tons of motherfucking charisma on stage. He has keyboards the bounce around and sometimes he dresses like the cop from the village people. So fuck all you haters.

If you listen closely to a new bootleg, I think you can hear a little beeping sound effect in the background of NuWelcome to the Jungle. That's the kind of shit I always felt was missing from AFD. Everytime I hear the blowout finale to Paradise City I think to myself, "Yea, it's cool. But imagine if Martin Luther King Jr. was talking in the background. A PIT(T)MAN! A PIT(T)MAN! MY KINGDOM FOR A PIT(T)MAN!"

Admit it, you all feel the same way deep down inside.

Right on and I believe Tommy Stinson the badass rockstar also dresses like one of the village people.... rock1

Jk20040810_221748.jpg

why the hell would anyone dress like that :rofl-lol:

Chris is one of the most intergral components to this album. Without Chris, there is NO CHINESE DEMOCRAY. Believe me, Axl knows why he is there...

KUDOS.....

If MotherGoose would be sooo useless as some of you think and say, .... d'you think uncle Axl would keep him in the band until now?... I dont think so.

And if all this "orchestral arrangements by Marco Beltrami (for Thyme, The General, Leave Me Alone and Seven) in 2002" turn out to be true, who do you think will play it live? Axl on violin in one hand and trombone in the other? ..... Now talk about freak-show .....

M.

I don't understand why so many people are obsessed with Pitman? I mean really... Mother Goose? Get the fuck outta here, that shit is gay as fuck. I don't want someone in GN'R nicknamed Mother Goose... What has Pitman done for GN'R besides sit behind that keyboard and play second fiddle to Dizzy...

I think I hear a few beeping noises on "Better".... what a masterpiece.

Edited by Forsaken

I think both he and Dizzy should go backstage and have a red bull/Vodka during the Appetite songs. AFD is perfect, no keyboards/effects needed except for about 30 seconds of Paradise City.

Maybe Pitman will show me something when the album is finally released. I'm open to it.