Anyone think theres a chance of a new song...

slashplay

You guys are fucking retarded if you think there's ANY chance that Nightrain or November Rain are gonna be dropped.

And personally, I wouldn't wanna see a GN'R show without Nightrain and November Rain. That's like going to a Zeppelin concert and having them not play Stairway to Heaven.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we get a new song durin the US tour.

Leavin out November Rain and Nightrain would be a crime imo,altho it would be nice to hear more illusions tracks like coma,estranged,pretty tied up,double talkin jive motherfucker,civil war, the proper KOHD etc.

Guns N' Roses Rule !! (New and old)

Wow. How could you possibly want NR dropped? That blows my mind. Anyways, at the very least I'd like to see more Illusions tracks. (And NOT dropping one of the best Illusions tracks available is preferred.)

Edited by Mav23

i think they might actually play the whole setlist of CD aswell as some of the hits cause axl said they will probaly release it sometime during the tour. it would be unfair to the fans who went to see gnr on this tour before CD was released if they were playing the same setlist they have been playing this year and then when CD is released they add all the extras. So i do think more songs will be on the setlist that we havent heard or maybe CD wont be comming out till after the tour.

Hope this makes sense.

It's the perfect time to release the SUPER-DUPER-SECRET song that only myself and Axl have heard, (That's right, even the rest of the band haven't heard it yet. They were made to wear earmuffs so they couldn't tell anyone how it sounded.) it's called September Rain, and it fucking rocks.

Although, seriously. I hope for a new song and possible a damn release date for this album during the US shows. What would be funny is if GNR were playing a live show, broadcast on TV, internet and possibly radio. Half way through, Axl tells the crowd the album is in stores NOW. It'd be fun to see how many people leave the show to get a copy of the album and how many stay to the end of the set. :D

Anyone think theres a chance of a new song..., at the September shows?

I expect nothing at the early (i.e.: at least mid-September) shows. Maybe a "TWAT" if we are very lucky. But nearer to late October - if Richard and Axl are telling the truth - we may get something new, either the first single or perhaps another unheard album song, but again only if this really was the time.

There will no be "Catcher", as it has been repeatedly stated that we can expect this to appear on German Warfare.

Hmmm.....So you're another guy who has heard that the releases will be split into 3 parts...

Chinese Democracy

German Warfare

Russian Intrigue

Is that what you saw also?

I thought this rumor was dismissed as bullshit a long time ago?

It was indeed dismissed as bullshit.

To: GNR

Re: Setlist

Drop:

Out Ta Get Me

My Michelle

Live and Let Die

November Rain (I know it's a staple, but it's 10 goddamn minutes long - takes up valuable time)

Nightrain

Add:

New Single

New Song

New Song

Crash Diet (this new band would rule on this song)

Yesterdays

Where the hell is Thomasee when we need him? He can mail/ask Ron "Bumblefoot" about this. Whatever. :xmasssanta:

hey leave me out of this please

Id like to hear Checkmate if that leak was real, it sounded fuckin awesome! But thats not going to happen lol so id like to hear TWAT again, but for the love of god, axl, let ron play the solo!!!!! robin lets the side down badly when he does it.

Rhyad and the Bedouins would be nice too :) i was a big fan of that when i first heard the shitty quality mp3 from new years eve.

Oh well, we shall have to wait n see!

I think they won't play too many songs, maybe they 'll just play more quality new stuff like IRS, Better, The Blues, Catcher In The Rye, There Was A Time and perhaps Checkmate if the leak is a real song...kind of like 5-6 new songs at each show, and drop shit like Out Ta Get Me, Rocket Queen, Think About You. Addition of one or two more UYI songs like Civil War or Estranged it would make a better setlist instead of hte same old setlists. That would kind of look like this:

Welcome To The Jungle

It 's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live And Let Die

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Sweet Child O' Mine

You Could Be Mine

Civil War

Better

The Blues

November Rain

My Michelle

Patience

Catcher In The Rye

Checkmate

Nightrain

IRS

There Was A Time

Estranged

Paradise City

Now who could say a setlist like this would be boring?

Edited by Son Of A Gun

I think they won't play too many songs, maybe they 'll just play more quality new stuff like IRS, Better, The Blues, Catcher In The Rye, There Was A Time and perhaps Checkmate if the leak is a real song...kind of like 5-6 new songs at each show, and drop shit like Out Ta Get Me, Rocket Queen, Think About You. Addition of one or two more UYI songs like Civil War or Estranged it would make a better setlist instead of hte same old setlists. That would kind of look like this:

Welcome To The Jungle

It 's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live And Let Die

Sweet Child O' Mine

You Could Be Mine

Civil War

Better

The Blues

November Rain

My Michelle

Patience

Catcher In The Rye

Checkmate

Nightrain

IRS

There Was A Time

Estranged

Paradise City

Now who could say a setlist like this would be boring?

take check mate out and put don't cry :P

I don't care if they do ANY new stuff IF CD is indeed being released soon and IF they turn around and go back on tour RIGHT after. I just want to see them live rock3 playing what ever in the hell they want to play rock3 But with that said of course I wouldn't complain if Axl decided to give us a sneak listen or two :P

Not only do I not expect some new unheard song, I doubt we'll even get a few of the new ones we already know.

'Madagascar' disappeared from the setlist in the UK leg of the Euro tour. 'There Was A Time' was tried once in Madrid and then never again.

I'm as excited about all of this as most of you are, but I have to shake my head at the faction of you who seem to be true blue believers that Axl has some master plan. It just seems fairly obvious to me at damn near every turn that he has little to no plan whatsoever.

madagascar disappeared? they played it at Glasgow....... On topic i hope so but there's no point in guessing, tonight's the night ladies and gents.... Welcome back to the jungle rock1