Good news for Aussie fans

metalroses

:( they better come to B.C. Canada....I've had my heart set on seeing em for ages....

Congrats to all you aussies out there ;)

I'm so glad i could give all the gnr fans in OZ the greatest news. Can't friggin wait and like gnrlies I think i may just go to all the the shows too :)

...I love the way everybody knew all the words to the song...

That shows how strong the GN'R fanbase in Australia is. When VR came over here, the crowds went absolutely mad for them.

I have no doubt in my mind that these shows will sell out really quickly. I'm pumped as hell! rock3

yeah and the only question is "where will they play and how many shows will the do "?

Awesome, awesome news.

I hope he means the Australian summer, because that could mean one thing...

BIG DAY OUT 2007!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!

BIG DAY OUT HAS BEEN SHIT FOR A FEW YEARS. THEY HAVE HAD ALL THESE Z-GRADE ACTS. GUNS N ROSES WILL FUCKING ROCK THE PLACE!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Baz rocks it was a hard choice to choose between him and placebo on the same night

This is a pretty positive indication of a gnr tour fingers crossed

I will probably goto all the shows in australia and hopefully meet axl again

dude you meet the axe man? i want details?.

Baz rocks it was a hard choice to choose between him and placebo on the same night

This is a pretty positive indication of a gnr tour fingers crossed

I will probably goto all the shows in australia and hopefully meet axl again

dude you meet the axe man? i want details?.

it was in 1993 I was like 13 and axl had left the como hotel and moved to the grand hyatt

I only met him for like 2 minutes but he was really cool

Axl had just come back from partying at the metro

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

What a GREAT night it was too. That just topped it off.

THANKS for posting your clips too. I was near someone who was filming for a while. Maybe that was you :P

haha maybe. I was wearing my AFD shirt. I have posted more songs from the concert too. The only one i cant post is Monkey Bus cause the file is more the 100 megs :(

• 2 weeks later...

If this is true I'm flying over to Australia-unless they come to New Zealand too.

you the man shazza, isn't new zealand australia's 7'th state?.

lol, NZ is like australia's sister

sheep shaggin sister, brisbane 4 life!.

If this is true I'm flying over to Australia-unless they come to New Zealand too.

LMAO...... if it wasnt from the show 'Bro Town' i wouldnt of even known New Zealand existed.

Unfortunately I have very little to offer in comeback, aside from maybe making a joke about kangaroo-shagging, or Australia losing all 3 tests against the All Blacks this year, or our superior scenery....yeah.

Unfortunately I have very little to offer in comeback, aside from maybe making a joke about kangaroo-shagging, or Australia losing all 3 tests against the All Blacks this year, or our superior scenery....yeah.

yea i tend to try and forget about the rugby union against the kiwis your defence is too too good but australia wil win world cup next year, but i am just jking ur country is good scenary is awsome.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

LMAO...... if it wasnt from the show 'Bro Town' i wouldnt of even known New Zealand existed.

:laugh:, and shazza.....what tests? :confused::P