What someone from Axls school said about him i was talking to

sucker punch

I was talking to this guy who knew Axl from school and he said "bill was a jerk so im glad i wasnt friends with him,ive heard stories of him coming back to town , renting the top floor of the hilton here(lafayette) and having wild partys which doesnt surprise me nun, i wish i could of got in on those.." he s e nun, i wish i could of got in on those.."

^ ^^ i thought Axl kinda got builed for being diffrent that guy was makin it out like he went about calling people name and pissing people of for nothing

Sounds like jealousy to me, too. He doesn't mind bashing Axl but wants to go to his party, interesting. Reminds me of something from an old RS interview:

People that I used to go to school with, people that used to hate my guts, want me to invest money in this and that. People say shit like "Axl thinks he's too cool to party with us." But those people never wanted to party with me before, The people who are offended by this comment are the ones who should be. -- Axl Rose, Rolling Stone, 1989.

Sounds like jealousy to me, too. He doesn't mind bashing Axl but wants to go to his party, interesting. Reminds me of something from an old RS interview:

People that I used to go to school with, people that used to hate my guts, want me to invest money in this and that. People say shit like "Axl thinks he's too cool to party with us." But those people never wanted to party with me before, The people who are offended by this comment are the ones who should be. -- Axl Rose, Rolling Stone, 1989.

I think this quote is pretty clear, he´s not stupid and I´m sure he knows who´s by his side just for the money and who´s by his side because of him as a person, not a famous rock star.

I think this quote is pretty clear, he´s not stupid and I´m sure he knows who´s by his side just for the money and who´s by his side because of him as a person, not a famous rock star.

Oh yeah. I remember this quote. Axl is not stupid by any means.

my aunt went to college with axl and said he was just a qiuet guy kept himself to himself, I believe that over any other shit in this thread

When the hell did Axl go to college? :blink:

Yeah, I'm sure he was REAL quiet, because he wasn't even there.

I was wondering that myself... <_<

..He didn't..

Mabye he ment high school..??

Edited by *ParadiseCityGirl*

erm my auntie was there in college with him and he was quiet what more do you want, she aint even a fan why would she make that up.

my aunt went to college with axl and said he was just a qiuet guy kept himself to himself, I believe that over any other shit in this thread

..He didn't..

yep totally ment hight school :blink:

erm my auntie was there in college with him and he was quiet what more do you want, she aint even a fan why would she make that up.

..He didn't..

yep totally ment hight school :blink:

Did not go to college,pretty sure he didn't finish high school,

too busy in California ;) ya' know, and "playing in the jungle"!!!

Axl Rose NEVER attended college, NEVER took college classes and did not even finish his senior year of High School. My Aunt told me she bought a taco from Axl somewhere around 1995 when he was working at Dell Taco in Huntigton Beach. I guess he was trying to make some extra cash with a legitimate job. She also told me she found a pubic hair in her food... A red one....

Axl Rose NEVER attended college, NEVER took college classes and did not even finish his senior year of High School. My Aunt told me she bought a taco from Axl somewhere around 1995 when he was working at Dell Taco in Huntigton Beach. I guess he was trying to make some extra cash with a legitimate job. She also told me she found a pubic hair in her food... A red one....

hehehehehe :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

well axl was a jock in high school. He was on the track team. Then he started getting into trouble with the law then he dropped out. Then he got kicked out of his parents house and lived with his girlfriend. Until he turned 18 dumped his girlfriend then headed 2 la. Then basicly walked the streets of LA until he got into gnr.

"My Aunt told me she bought a taco from Axl somewhere around 1995 when he was working at Dell Taco in Huntigton Beach. I guess he was trying to make some extra cash with a legitimate job. She also told me she found a pubic hair in her food... A red one...." axl's a firecrotch

well axl was a jock in high school. He was on the track team. Then he started getting into trouble with the law then he dropped out. Then he got kicked out of his parents house and lived with his girlfriend. Until he turned 18 dumped his girlfriend then headed 2 la. Then basicly walked the streets of LA until he got into gnr.

Izzy said he wasnt a jock and thats why thay ended out hangin together and he didnt dumo her he went with her and lived with her for a while when he was in hollywood rose

This thread is getting more and more weird..

Axl probably was a jerk in high school.. he didn't exactly have the best childhood in reality...

As for him going to college.. yeah right..

Hell I think just about anyone on the planet would want to party with Axl Rose if they got the chance.. I'm just glad he knows who his real friends are..

KK x