Axl without the goatee at the Inland Invasion

application9

He is either a bitch or some ass hole that is not getting enough dido from his wife or hubby after watching the fucking web cast. Get back to your fucking bed and stop bitching........dickhead!!

If you don't like it. Use the backdoor and leave bitches. U always have to complain about those little things like Axl's clothes and stuff. G N' R is not only Axl. There are 8 guy's on the stage who do what they like. Playin' fucking rock music. When you don't like that,buy yourself the new Justin timberlake album or some of that shit. Praise yourself happy that they go on stage again after all these years of silence.

I don't see anyone complaining here (about the shaved face that is). :unsure: Talk about reactionary!

Hey, hey; that shit ain't cool either. Tone it down man.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like it. Use the backdoor and leave bitches. U always have to complain about those little things like Axl's clothes and stuff. G N' R is not only Axl. There are 8 guy's on the stage who do what they like. Playin' fucking rock music. When you don't like that,buy yourself the new Justin timberlake album or some of that shit. Praise yourself happy that they go on stage again after all these years of silence.

I don't see anyone complaining here (about the shaved face that is). :unsure: Talk about reactionary!

No?? This shit is written almost every time when people see G N' R live. Axl sounds like 2002,the shirts he is wearing and more of that kind of bullshit. What is important to you? The music that they play or the clothes and looks of Axl.

My apologise....to all member. ...getting so work up.....cheers!!!have a good week end

He is either a bitch or some ass hole that is not getting enough dido from his wife or hubby after watching the fucking web cast. Get back to your fucking bed and stop bitching........dickhead!!

Hey, hey; that shit ain't cool either. Tone it down man.

No?? This shit is written almost every time when people see G N' R live. Axl sounds like 2002,the shirts he is wearing and more of that kind of bullshit. What is important to you? The music that they play or the clothes and looks of Axl.

I think you're overdoing it a bit here. :unsure: Just because someone says something like "Axl sounded a bit '02" doesn't mean they didn't like the entire performance. Also, all these comments I'm reading about his vest are miniscule and not to be taken heavily. To be honest, the vest does look weird on him but whatever. I think that the show was great and so on. I just don't see the point in reacting so harshly to little itty bitty comments that really aren't intended to greatly dis' Axl or anythin'.

See my point?

Although, what application9 said to you was greatly unessessary.

My apologis...Droezle... gentlemanly....getting too work up...We are all from the GNR family...

I think you're overdoing it a bit here. :unsure: Just because someone says something like "Axl sounded a bit '02" doesn't mean they didn't like the entire performance. Also, all these comments I'm reading about his vest are miniscule and not to be taken heavily. To be honest, the vest does look weird on him but whatever. I think that the show was great and so on. I just don't see the point in reacting so harshly to little itty bitty comments that really aren't intended to greatly dis' Axl or anythin'.

See my point?

See my point?

I see your point very clearly Indy but i don't think you seen mine. You see, i'm talking about these subjects in generaly. G N' R is touring now for 5 months and i've readed this shit about his looks a hundred times before. That's why i reacted like that because i get tired of that bullshit. It's time that the young "fans" open their eye's and realise that G N' R is more than Axl.

See my point?

It's time that the young "fans" open their eye's and realise that G N' R is more than Axl.

Trust me dude, I agree with you strongly on that point. ;)

Not all new members here are young. We are just late starter in this forum. I was a GNR fan since 1989....

See my point?

I see your point very clearly Indy but i don't think you seen mine. You see, i'm talking about these subjects in generaly. G N' R is touring now for 5 months and i've readed this shit about his looks a hundred times before. That's why i reacted like that because i get tired of that bullshit. It's time that the young "fans" open their eye's and realise that G N' R is more than Axl.

any pics?

4byx538.jpg

THANK FUCKING GOD FOR THAT :heart: !

Axl looks fucking YEARS younger... a MASSIVE improvement :wub:

So... who's going to upload the sho for the lazy bastards that slept through it? :heart:

massiv improvement? The goatee rocked!

goatee or no goatee as long as Axl likes it :)

And I think either looks great

Edited by Chris Axl