Axl without the goatee at the Inland Invasion

application9

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Chris I think the beard just gives a slimmer look. He definitely looked less chubby with the beard. I saw him a week ago with the beard and he looked no different than New York except he seemed to have makeup on.

A beard can make your face look thinner, but not your belly, doofus.

Actually Chris I think the beard just gives a slimmer look. He definitely looked less chubby with the beard. I saw him a week ago with the beard and he looked no different than New York except he seemed to have makeup on.

dont be mean. i'm new here. :unsure:

With or without the goatee Axl is fucking HOT :wub:

Yes he is. :wub::kiss:

dont be mean. i'm new here. :unsure:

Great name btw! :P

I'm 36 and it seem you started to get into GNR early then me.......great old timer....

Not all new members here are young. We are just late starter in this forum. I was a GNR fan since 1989....

Where did i say that all new members are young "fans"? There is a difference you see. And before you ask,i'm 32 and fan since 1988.

I'll tell you what didn't look better... The return of Axl's beer gut. :no:

I've always thought that he never truly lost it and now it's really showing again.

If the boy does not make a serious attempt to get rid of it, it will only get worse, guaranteed. And since he's in his 40's now, he will have to commit that much more to get rid of it. Tough thing to do. He should hire a fitness trainer and nutritionist to travel with him (though can't imagine Axl doing something like that, but that's what he needs).

V~

idk, i have mixed feelings. he looks good without it, but then again, he looks so badass with it.

also, check out his hair, it is getting really long now. could this be a sign that the braids will be leaving us also?(simply becasue if he is keeping the braids, i would thing he would keep them short, they look better that way.