Slash's Top Hat

here is mine

01tophattt.jpg

I bought a tophat from a dealer on ebay..I payed like 65 bucks for it and then I found the concho belt on melrose ave(for all you not so californians, it's in hollywood, ca) and then well I just put the two together and there you have it.

Oh and I'm pretty damn sure that they have never sold replica's at vr concerts.

The best price you can make one for(unless you get a used tophat for cheap) is around 80-120. I had a different concho belt on there before that was more expensive but I didn't like how it looked so when I found the one that's on there now I replaced it.

here is mine

01tophattt.jpg

I bought a tophat from a dealer on ebay..I payed like 65 bucks for it and then I found the concho belt on melrose ave(for all you not so californians, it's in hollywood, ca) and then well I just put the two together and there you have it.

The best price you can make one for(unless you get a used tophat for cheap) is around 80-120. I had a different concho belt on there before that was more expensive but I didn't like how it looked so when I found the one that's on there now I replaced it.

Shit man, that's nice.

here is mine

01tophattt.jpg

Shit man, that's nice.

yeah you got that right... damn, I want that hat

• 2 weeks later...