New Jersey and New York City

Zint

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this Saturday kinda soon for tickets to go on sale when the official press release hasn't even come out yet announcing the whole tour?

Haven't you realized yet that Ticketmaster has become the official press release for GnR? :tongue2:

These shows will sell here the same as they did in 2002, press release or not and apparently it is all over the radio so I guess that is their press.

Isn't this Saturday kinda soon for tickets to go on sale when the official press release hasn't even come out yet announcing the whole tour?

Haven't you realized yet that Ticketmaster has become the official press release for GnR? :tongue2:

These shows will sell here the same as they did in 2002, press release or not and apparently it is all over the radio so I guess that is their press.

The same thing happens in Toronto,I can pretty much guarantee a sold out show,with or without press!

The same thing happens in Toronto,I can pretty much guarantee a sold out show,with or without press!

Yeah, it'll work for them in big cities, but based on what happened in '02, it's not going to work everywhere.

A press release with ALL the dates listed isn't much to ask, oh and maybe a little promotion other than some sarcastic dj's announcing a tour date would be sweet.

Yeah, it'll work for them in big cities, but based on what happened in '02, it's not going to work everywhere.

A press release with ALL the dates listed isn't much to ask, oh and maybe a little promotion other than some sarcastic dj's announcing a tour date would be sweet.

Oh, I totally agree with your point. They need to do something official that is for sure. Just stating that here in NY it isn't necessary but it sill would be nice!