3 Toronto Presales??

Zint

Holy Shit...

I already have the password to the Noon presale. (NOTE: this is NOT the forum presale you registered for today...so don't freak out!)

And I have access to one that starts at 10 am. (Note: this is NOT the forum presale you registered for today...so don't freak out!)

And I'm still waiting on the forum presale info!!!

I have no idea when they are going to start a forum presale with these other two going on!!

Now I don't know what to do!...THREE presales!!

Do I wait for the forum one?

Do I go for the one at 10 am?

What if the Noon Hour one has a better choice of tickets...but...but...what if the 10 am one has the best tickets...but...but...what if the forum one offers the best tickets....but...but...what if they are ALL offering up the same blocks of tickets and I wait for a certain presale to start while all the tickets are selling on another presale!!

This is fucking INSANE!

Before the flood of PM's start....DO NOT contact if you have just joined the forum....DO NOT contact if you have joined within the last year and only have a handful of posts (that's pretty tricky of you scalpers!!) ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just recently joined the forum in june...but...im not a scalper...i just really want to see gnr live because i missed out in 2002 - i signed up for the presale, but havent heard anything back yet

-Heidi

me either. I haven't recived an email from ticket master yet.

if we do miss out on the presale, live era...(hope we both get email back)..but if we jump online right before 12 on friday..im sure we can get tix...maybe not g/a ....but, at least some tickets...

-Heidi

ya, if you go on right at noon, you'll get good tickets

and ya, i havent got my e-mail yet either

Edited by RJ88

Current presale for Toronto is being held by the HOB, takes 2 seconds to sign up-

http://store.hob.com/eventdetail.aspx?fc_u...;event_id=41635

But they aren't releasing the best seats for this sale.

How do you know they won't be releasing the best seats for this pre-sale?

Because they are on sale NOW and I was just logged into it. Sign up and you will see for yourself what they are offering.

EDIT-they just opened the GA tix for sale-

Edited by bandita

If you want seats in the stands...HOB are offering SHIT seats! (for a presale).

It's fine if you want G/A

For future presales...maybe we shouldn't be spoonfeeding all this info to scalpers trolling the forum.

hmmmmm? :book:

reitterate... im not a scalper.

bu section 119 isnt bad..its close enough to the stage..you'd be able to see..better than the time i was at NIN in teh acc and i had nosebleed seats!

im just worried that if i skip out on this presale for me and my boyfriend, we might wind up tomorrow at 12 getting even worse tickets if they go super duper fast

-Heidi

If you want seats in the stands...HOB are offering SHIT seats! (for a presale).

It's fine if you want G/A

For future presales...maybe we shouldn't be spoonfeeding all this info to scalpers trolling the forum.

hmmmmm? :book:

Sorry, it was already all over HTGTH so I didn't want anyone here to think that we don't share info we see:(

And it wasn't being run by the boards.

well, screw HOB, i want good seats, and all they're offering is shit

no shit...fuck that,I'm going to see what the next one offers up.

I was tempted to get those section 119 ones...but I keep getting an error.

All the other ones I can pull up seats,but section 119 I keep getting an error!

fawk

Is anyone else getting an error message with the section 119 seats?