3 Toronto Presales??

Zint

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my tickets. Been waiting almost 20 years so I'm pumped as you could imagine. Kinda shitty seats but at least I'm going. Perhaps I can upgrade somehow, but for now I'm content. Good luck people.

Edited by Ions

How did you get shitty seats? Floor is sold out now?

The HOB site. I didn't want floors. I wanted good seats. They were only offering shit and I was just worried about getting a ticket. I'll take the loss. Like I said I've upgraded for other shows (various ways) so perhaps I can for this one. And there's always ebay. LOL! As much as everyone hates scalpers, they've come in handy for me from time to time. - :)

Edited by Ions

So the radio presale thats going on thats just for the floor?

because for me to go I need to wheelchair seats so ill be calling tomorrow praying they are available

pretty much, as well as nosebleed section and some seats on the lower bowl from about the red line and back

thanks a million

lol i cant wait

The HOB site. I didn't want floors. I wanted good seats. They were only offering shit and I was just worried about getting a ticket. I'll take the loss. Like I said I've upgraded for other shows (various ways) so perhaps I can for this one. And there's always ebay. LOL! As much as everyone hates scalpers, they've come in handy for me from time to time. - :)

you should just have waited 'til tomorrow when all the seats will be on sale

besides, to tell you the truth, there isnt a bad seat in the ACC

you should just have waited 'til tomorrow when all the seats will be on sale

besides, to tell you the truth, there isnt a bad seat in the ACC

Maybe I should have waited, but I fucking missed Tool because I screwed around trying to get the best seats. I'm still gonna try and get better ones and flog the ones I have if possible. And yeah I saw the last NIN show at the ACC and all the seats are pretty acceptable.

Edited by Ions