3 Toronto Presales??

Zint

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell Yeah!!...now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

I jsut scored through the radio presale...WAY better selection!

I just got reserved stands tickets in the section closest to the stage!

you got the password? dammit, i didnt get it yet!

See you at the bar dude!

most definitely!

I just scored some floor tickets through that sale...fuck yeah!!! rock1 rock3

there's no good seats available really, im pretty sure this presale is mostly for the people that want GA tickets. i want section 109/118, but they only have row 20 and back, i want atleast in the first 10 rows...i think im going to wait 'til tomorrow when more seats are available

there's no good seats available really, im pretty sure this presale is mostly for the people that want GA tickets. i want section 109/118, but they only have row 20 and back, i want atleast in the first 10 rows...i think im going to wait 'til tomorrow when more seats are available

same... they wont let u have the good ones today.. tomm we shall see

same... they wont let u have the good ones today.. tomm we shall see

yup, im gonna try again later tonight, and if nothing changes, ill wait 'til tomorrow

ok, credit card's invalid.... gotta wait till i get home from school ... are the nosebleed sections the best sections for the $55 dollar range. or is there better seats available for that pricerange?

if your going nosebleed...320 is a bit too far off to the side,you won't get the view you want

]

How do you get a presale password, I am looking for Calgary.

Well Mr. Scalper...we'd be happy to help you out,but we prefer the fans get the tickets!

at cost ;)

i wanted to get seat tickets just because ive gotten bashed up in GA before...

but i wound up buying GA tickets from the HOB presale just because knowing my luck... if i waited for the puclic sale of tickets at ticketmaster, i'd wind up with nosebleed seats.

...I guess I just have to show up at the venue early and see if i can get a good spot to stand for GA... Im short, so I dont want to be waaaay at the back, struggling to look over tall people!!!

-Heidi

:heart::heart:

Edited by xGliTrBurNx

ok, credit card's invalid.... gotta wait till i get home from school ... are the nosebleed sections the best sections for the $55 dollar range. or is there better seats available for that pricerange?

if your going nosebleed...320 is a bit too far off to the side,you won't get the view you want

]

How do you get a presale password, I am looking for Calgary.

Well Mr. Scalper...we'd be happy to help you out,but we prefer the fans get the tickets!

at cost ;)

I am not a scalper you can contact me at my email address to confirm, I am just a fan who has had tickets twice in Vancouver and been cancelled so I have never seen them live, I am going to try to get 4 tickets so I can take my wife and another couple. I don't want floor tickets. any help would be appreciated.

So the radio presale thats going on thats just for the floor?

because for me to go I need to wheelchair seats so ill be calling tomorrow praying they are available

pretty much, as well as nosebleed section and some seats on the lower bowl from about the red line and back