Will Slash Guest On US Tour

wasted

Seeing as Izzy joined Axl on stage in Europe and after all the insults they traded through the media, could it be that Slash will join Axl on stage somewhere along the line as GNR trawl across the US?

Would this be a good thing? Or would that be bad publicity for Chinese Democracy?

It could happen much to many people's discomfort.

The US tour is gonna have publicity and this would be a story which would get people's attention in the US. The UK loves Izzy, The Stones etc. but the US would cream it's Calvin Kleins for Slash. I guess it's unlikely but so was a tour in 2000 and the chances of the material being good was a lottery and Izzy coming back and then the chances of the album by 2006...all things considered Mr. Werewithall could make an appearance.

I don't see how these two guys can hate each other that much after earning so much cash together and sitting in a big pile of cocaine and knee deep in strippers for so many years they can't care about whatever this little musical difference was that much. Not enough to give the audience something to remember.

I don't see how these two guys can hate each other that much after earning so much cash together and sitting in a big pile of cocaine and knee deep in strippers for so many years they can't care about whatever this little musical difference was that much. Not enough to give the audience something to remember.

its best left in the past.

We have an amazing band right now, with an all star lineup of guitarists. Its just not necessary. Izzy is a nice treat, but thats as far as it needs to go.

I doubt they hate each other. It's the lame ass fans who are trying to widen the rift. If they ever get back together there is going to be some furious backpeddaling and asskissing on this forum.

i dont wanna see him make an appearance, it'd be awful for velvet revolver if he did, like he's jus been waitin for axl to get his hard on back so he can go down on him. i wanna see what this band can do, that was a different time n place children, lets move on?

I don't want to be pedantic but if they were moving on then they would quit playing 70 percent AFD songs live. But I'll let that pass, contradictions...But Izzy showed up which was cool. They can't deny the past, I mean none of the current GNR guitarists would deny that Slash is a legend.

Come on it's somekind of cosmic joke that Slash isn't in GNR anyway so to find technicalities for him not to do a solo in GNR again is just plain mean spirited to everyone concerned.

fuck slash

Throw away afd, lies and uyi then asshole. You don't have to hate the past just to like the present.

Exactly, the past everyone stop whining about slash making guest appearances.. You should think about the new guys doing their upper best for this thing to work, and all you guys are doing is praying for a slash come back, it is time for these guys to get out of slash' shadow and i am sure they will after CD is released. I hope people stop chanting for slash after the release, the new guys are not getting the credits they deserve when people like you still bring up the past...

It's not that big a deal, Slash could show up for Paradise City. Not taking anything away from Finck and co. but no one beats Slash on Paradise City.

bullshit.

move the fuck on man. the rest of us have.

Fink and Co do quite a good preformance of Paradise City look at Rock Am Ring. but back in the past Slash was the best

The new guys would have got credit already if they deserved it but basically they have been mediocre at best. None of them have the stage presence of Slash. And that's fine but they had their chance. Hearing Stinson try to be a bad ass as Download was a serious embarrassment, you either go home or stay and try not to blow GNR rep in the UK. You know and Bumblefoot isn't even on the record, is he? I don't know how important he is? Nice guy, fair enough. But really, come on!!!

Nothing against new line up, but have some respect. These guys are out there because Axl conned Slash out of the GNR name and has the balls to go against everyone and everything to get what he wants. I love that as well but you can't lose your perspective completely on this.

How anyone can think that it wouldn´t be cool to see Slash make a guest appearance is beyond me, That would be fucking AWSOME!

I don´t think this will happen though, since Slash has his own thing going on and is also about to release an album. So my guess is that he will be promoting that and not Chinese Democracy :)

I'm thinking of three words. It's a title to a record. First word starts with the first letter in the alphabet. Second word sounds like the number 4. Third word is the opposite of creation.

(a ddddee creation) = opposite of creation which wil happen when slash joins on stage

Edited by STEERT