Will Gnr tour the UK again?

There Was A Fine

I know this is proberly greedy and their are 1000s of fans wanting gnr to play at their city but will gnr tour the uk again because i missed them at MEN as i didnt have any money but now ive got a job but does anyone know if theyll tour again like after the albums out?

Edited by There Was A Fine

When I was at Wembley Arena July this year their manager said at the end that "Axl is looking forward to seeing you next year" I'm pretty hopeful based on this! I'd imagine that we'll get them over next year cos this is the Chinese Democracy tour now (the wembley concerts were just plain lucky!) so it'll probably turn into a world wide job! I'm crossing my fingers for GnR at Wembley Stadium...................!!!

Jo

I know this is proberly greedy and their are 1000s of fans wanting gnr to play at their city but will gnr tour the uk again because i missed them at MEN as i didnt have any money but now ive got a job but does anyone know if theyll tour again like after the albums out?

I have promised myself to go to more than one gig next time GNR tour in the UK. Probably go the most local shows, Manchester, Sheffield and so on. I have a job now too, so I can afford both the travel, tickets and so on. I really do hope GNR tour again in the UK, and soon. I had one taste of GNR, and I want a shitload more.

They MUST.

Totally agree! I think they will too! :D

I've already got work warned that my hols will most likely be at short notice - and I don't give a fuck whether they authorise them or not! If they don't, I'll lose my job quite happily, if it means going to numerous GN'R dates!

Now I just have to keep being a good girl and putting money into the piggy bank! :P

They MUST.

Totally agree! I think they will too! :D

I've already got work warned that my hols will most likely be at short notice - and I don't give a fuck whether they authorise them or not! If they don't, I'll lose my job quite happily, if it means going to numerous GN'R dates!

Now I just have to keep being a good girl and putting money into the piggy bank! :P

That takes me back! The first one I went to in 1991 I had my ticket bought and as I was only working part time it was a struggle to find the money but I did, then I started a new job and when I was asked if I had anything booked they'd have to honour at the interview I said "Yes I've got tickets to a concert on August 31st and won't be available to work that day". This was agreed and I was offered the job which I happily accepted, then my boss a horrible fat perv asked me out I said no ta and he decided to pay me back by putting me on the rota for a late shift the day of the concert!

Fuck that said I (rebellious 17 year old who needed job badly as she'd just moved into a scabby bedsit and needed to be able to pay for it!) and so I rang in sick! Now I'm sure he knew exactly what I was up to however apparently it's up to your employer to PROVE your not really sick, ha ha ha! Ok he never forgave me for any of it and made my working life as pissy as possible for the next 3 years til I transfered to another ward but it was worth it!!!

This time round I had to beg, grovel and creep to be off the weekend Guns N Roses were playing due to lack of warning and every one at work being on annual leave, got it though! Hope we get some notice when their playing the UK and where this time so I can sort work, babysitter ect!!

Jo

I know this is proberly greedy..,..

kind of is, but I'd be wanting the same thing..

but, for all fairness..I think they should hit South America, and Aulstralia before they head back to Europe...

they need there piece too..

Agree but in germany was only one show.RAR.I think we will see GNR in the big countries in Europe in

England

Germany

France

Spain.

I think you are right with after Australia and South America but GNR will come back to Europe. rock3