WTTJ Played on NFL on CBS

*bad obsession*

The bengals play it at the begining of the game and the start of the 2nd half. But i saw it too it was played while they showed highlights of the first half, over cbs not the stadium casue seconds later you could hear the stadium playing it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

most teams play WTTJ to introduce the second half, did the same thing in the carolina vs NO game. It's nothing new, and they play it during the 3rd period in hockey.

WTTJ was playing in my truck this morning. Just thought I'd let everyone know. :rolleyes:

You know Takeshi; I've noticed that you have a real condescending attitude towards people in this board.

Not cool.

You've just noticed this? :rolleyes:

WTTJ was playing in my truck this morning. Just thought I'd let everyone know. :rolleyes:

You know Takeshi; I've noticed that you have a real condescending attitude towards people in this board.

Not cool.

Haha, thanx for showing another example of this Mr.God. :lol:

Tit. :rolleyes:

Not cool.

Haha, thanx for showing another example of this Mr.God. :lol:

Tit. :rolleyes:

What a witty retort.

Touche. :rolleyes:

Guest Jack_the_ripper

you learn to just ignore takeshi's extremly biased and incosiderate attitude, he loses credibility about everything he claims to know about because of his bias.

you learn to just ignore takeshi's extremly biased and incosiderate attitude, he loses credibility about everything he claims to know about because of his bias.

If you could challenge me on any facts that I have presented in any given argument, you wouldn't have to whine like this. My bias? You mean that I have a point of view that differs from you? How typically leftist of you. Once again, the last resort of people with no argument is to throw insults without backing them up with any facts.

The real problem is that when I've discussed political issues on this forum, I've been able to back it up with facts from reliable sources that support my position. So, you can have you little hissy fit and call me names, but most people can see through your little smear attempts.

If you really have a problem with me, then be a man and send me a pm. Don't try to sneak your off topic insults into a thread.

Edited by Takeshi

If you could challenge me on any facts that I have presented in any given argument, you wouldn't have to whine like this. My bias? You mean that I have a point of view that differs from you? How typically leftist of you. Once again, the last resort of people with no argument is to throw insults without backing them up with any facts.

The real problem is that when I've discussed political issues on this forum, I've been able to back it up with facts from reliable sources that support my position. So, you can have you little hissy fit and call me names, but most people can see through your little smear attempts.

If you really have a problem with me, then be a man and send me a pm. Don't try to sneak your off topic insults into a thread.

thats the weakest threat i've ever seen. i dont have any position on the argument, and i'm to tired to think of insults, so heres some "Clickable Smilies"

rock4rock3 rock2 :krider: :xmasssanta: