"I'm SO FKn Pissed ... I want to fkn throw up!!"

Franchelle

This is the nature of the beast dealing with Axl Rose I'm afraid.

Frankly, you people who make all sorts of crazy travel plans and hotel accomodations are nuts. He didn't show up on me 20 minutes from my house. I damn sure would not incur any sort of expense for such an erratic performer, even if he is my favorite one.

I knew we were not getting another show here in Philly, and probably never will again. But I'll be god damned if I am going to schlep it up to MSG or East Rutherford, NJ for a guy who can flake out at the drop of a hat.

Oh c'mon, he hasn't been bad at all this year. Turned up for every show, even when ill at some times. I think Axl's changed alot, and the dates have been put back so he can actually release the album (so we've been told anyway). You could show a bit more faith.

Has he ever not shown up on you?

See, because I used to say that same shit. That the riots, tantrums, and no-shows were all part of his charm.

But once it happens to you, you take a different view.

If he came back here to Philly, yes, I would go. Even if he hits South Jersey, yes, I would go. But to go on some big trek and incur all sorts of expense? No way in hell.

True. I went trough hell to see them this summer, and cannot imagine how miserable and fucked up i would feel if those shows were cancelled.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he ever not shown up on you?

See, because I used to say that same shit. That the riots, tantrums, and no-shows were all part of his charm.

But once it happens to you, you take a different view.

If he came back here to Philly, yes, I would go. Even if he hits South Jersey, yes, I would go. But to go on some big trek and incur all sorts of expense? No way in hell.

That's how I feel too. So far GNR aren't coming within 3 hrs of where I live and after Philly there is no way in hell that I'm even considering going to one. They need to get much closer now. Prior to Philly, I would most likely have tickets for 2 of the shows listed.

I'm sorry Franchelle. :( That sucks. Don't get all pissed though. Axl might not even be the reason it was postponed. After all, GNR are not even coming to Texas but I am still a fan. Don't let this one thing blow out of proportion.

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

No, dude... It IS a Cancellation...

I'm fkn DONE!

When you bought your ticket you purchased it with the distributors right to change the show date. This was built into the ticket. You just were not able to forsee this change. That's life. Deal with it better than coming onto this site and moping about it. There are far greater injustices happening every day. All the concert plans were always tentative.

No, dude... It IS a Cancellation...

I'm fkn DONE!

When you bought your ticket you purchased it with the distributors right to change the show date. This was built into the ticket. You just were not able to forsee this change. That's life. Deal with it better than coming onto this site and moping about it. There are far greater injustices happening every day. All the concert plans were always tentative.

Woohoo! Someone who's talking sense!

It IS just a show at the end of the day - it's not the end of the world! Seriously, GN'R are awesome, and my all time favourite band, but hun, they're not worth crying over! Enjoy the January gig and get over this as soon as possible!

KK x

First off I do symathise, I'd be so disapointed and peeved if I was in your shoes! However I'd still go in Janurary to the re-schedualed show, I have a job that's hard to get time off from, kids to get babysitter for and no abundance of spare cash to throw about but I'd take the planned night to have dinner and drinks with my other half (don't waste a babysitter!) or mates then get booked in again ready for Jan!!!

Jo

Hey, if you don't like it, go listen to VR. Being a fan of the new band means you have to LIKE being shit on. all the time. Love it or leave it.

mmmmm... I have the taste for some Axl/Merck shit right now! I think I'll go check out the website and savor the feeling of embarrassment and disappointment. THAT'S what it means to be a GandR fan, motherfuckers!

Speaking of embarrassments and disappointments...

You missed one day from work. Wow, that must be a really sad thing. Organize a day off again in January. Big deal.

Dude, sometimes it's really hard to take a day off from work.

I was able to do it for Toronto show, trust me, it was really hard to make it.

Working in publicty and marketing, this is our busiest time of the year.

If the show was postponed I would be as pissed off as this

Hey fuck you!!

We would rather have the album out than for him to play a shitty warm up show that 99.999% of fans aren't going to experiance.

Your ticket is valid for january and if you get of your lazy ass you could catch them on the north american tour.

Also, be lucky your getting them in January, warm up shows AFTER the tour??? Don't normally happen, especially in the GNR world. Now quite your bitchin' n' grow up!!!

:)

Edited by Axl_morris

I'm done!! I bought a $100 ticket!!

I'm gonna get my fkn money back and hope he fkn trips on the grates in January, that what!!

GOD!! I HAte him right Now!! :anger:

STFU.

Cry me a fucking river.

Be happy he didn't cancel the show.

You people bitch and complain about everything fucking thing Axl does. First you people bitch and moan that the CD isn't out, so the guy postpones a few fucking shows so they can get the CD ready for release....and what do you do in return??? You bitch and moan because of the shows being postponed!

Well guess what....you can't have everything done your way.

Fuckin a.

I'll cry you a fkn RIver, you little Bitch!!

SHut the Fuck up !!!

I don't give a fuck about a new CD!! NEVER HAVE!!

You don't know me, so DON'T fkn address me like you do!!

:fuckyou:

Well with someone who has supporter status and the amount of posts you have you must of gave a shit in the past about the realease of CD. I Quote " I don't give a fuck about a new CD!! NEVER HAVE!!"

If this is so then why the fuck are you even here!!! Sounds like to me your just "chucking your dummy out of your pram". Dam you come across as a right spoilt mother****er and hey,im glad i don't fuckin' know you too ArseHole!

For a 35 yr old you sure cry like a 5 yr old kid,like the other guy poosted "Grow up" Fuck head!

Edited by jimmy1981

The way I look at it is, when I buy a ticket, I know the possiblities of the show date being changed, being cancelled, or a riot. I don't look forward to these things, as I want to see a good fucking show, but they do happen, and have quite a bit in the past.

Hey fuck you!!

We would rather have the album out than for him to play a shitty warm up show that 99.999% of fans aren't going to experiance.

Your ticket is valid for january and if you get of your lazy ass you could catch them on the north american tour.

I didn't realize CD's release hinged on Axl playing a show he booked in San Diego. The two don't have to depend on each other.

It seems like Idiot Asshole Merck started booking the US "tour," then suddenly realized what everyone around here's known since 2K2... without a fucking album, nobody goes to the shows.

So the braintrust regrouped, decided to put out the album, hired an 8-year-old autistic kid to design the website, and rescheduled the earlier dates. And why not? Do you think they care about the people who already bought tickets? Fuck no.

Please send your Thank You letters to Merck and Axl.

True the shows were selling shitty. However I would like to know there mixing an album than playing one or two shows. I mean, it's more progress with the album, and when you seen them on tour you know for a FACT that they aren't working on the album.

Okay bad planning by the tour promoters. But, hey, the show ISN'T cancelled only postponed. And I've no doubt GNR are playing near where ever it is on the north american tour over the next few months anyway...

Guest Matt13
I wan't gonnA bother going...but, Then hyped myself up and made arrangements to go....

Asked for time off from work, scheduled a baysitter , the whole ten yards!!

I was just going to hit the sack for the night, to get ready for another work week..

.but, was excited and getting prepared , for atleast...

I had the show on Thursday to look forward to.......

AND WHAT DO I SEE!!?//... It's fkn rescheduled tILL FKn JAN!! :anger:

Bullshit!! My fkn Mother told me he would do this shit!! :fuckyou:

i'M soOOOO done WITH HIS aSS!! bITCH!!

Wait a second... you come to a GNR online forum... build up 4000 plus posts in two years... obviously spending a lot of time on a GNR fan forum... then the band, which you MUST have a great deal of admiration for given your history here, announces a tour and album release (things are on the up and up)... and they announce a North American tour, with a stop in your town, and you weren't "gonna bother going..."??

I think you need to step back and analyze the situation here. The problem may not lie with Axl Rose.

And based on your anger over news that was announced over a week ago (I mean , your mom told you he would do 'this shit'), why wouldn't you keep tabs on the show to make sure that didn't happen? It's not the end of the world... the band will be coming to your area in January, proably with a whole new setlist of new songs vs. the likely setlist we've heard all summer long.

Stop being so selfish and next time, listen to mom.

When Axl canceled London arena back a few years ago i must admit i was pissed,but then when he finally made it back to London it was the best feeling ever and that was nearly a year on! Live with it.

Then they came to london 4 years later for 3 shows and that was ever more awesomer!!!:shades:

When Axl canceled London arena back a few years ago i must admit i was pissed,but then when he finally made it back to London it was the best feeling ever and that was nearly a year on! Live with it.

Then they came to london 4 years later for 3 shows and that was ever more awesomer!!!:shades:

Fuck yeah man.....Hammersmith Fucking rocked! YOU THE MAN BOSS :)

Fuck yeah man.....Hammersmith Fucking rocked! YOU THE MAN BOSS :)

Wembley 29th i think would top it just, only because it was a differant and longer setlist. However at hammersmith I was so fuckin' close to Axl i could see his eyes through his sunglasses. Roll on London 2007!!!

Hey fuck you!!

I didn't realize CD's release hinged on Axl playing a show he booked in San Diego. The two don't have to depend on each other.

It seems like Idiot Asshole Merck started booking the US "tour," then suddenly realized what everyone around here's known since 2K2... without a fucking album, nobody goes to the shows.

So the braintrust regrouped, decided to put out the album, hired an 8-year-old autistic kid to design the website, and rescheduled the earlier dates. And why not? Do you think they care about the people who already bought tickets? Fuck no.

Please send your Thank You letters to Merck and Axl.

True the shows were selling shitty. However I would like to know there mixing an album than playing one or two shows. I mean, it's more progress with the album, and when you seen them on tour you know for a FACT that they aren't working on the album.

Okay bad planning by the tour promoters. But, hey, the show ISN'T cancelled only postponed. And I've no doubt GNR are playing near where ever it is on the north american tour over the next few months anyway...

That's a positive way of looking at it.

From now on, I think we shouldn't say the 2K2 tour was cancelled. We should just say it was postponed until 2K6.

2k2 tour? What with Paul Tobius and Buckethead? No fortus or bbf?shitty axl voice? no thanks, 2006 for me anyday.

The same happened to me at Maine Road, but we didn't know the show was cancelled until we arrived at the gig, there was no radio on the coach. They rescheduled the show for the following Sunday and yes we went and had a great time. The gig was cancelled not because of an imminent CD release but because Axl had had a row with SS. Shit happens in life, not just ours but the bands aswell. If you're such a big fan you just have to ride the roller coaster ride that is GnR. I went to three shows this summer and until I heard the 'Do you know where..... I didn't believe Axl would turn up. But he did and they were 3 of the best gigs I've seen. If you don't go you will always regret it as we never know when the ride will end for ever!