Just got a mail from MLB.com

-Sephiroth-

Just got a mail from MLB.com where they offer 15% off on Baseball broducts.

I guess it's because I have signed up my email adress on the new GNR site.

Everybody else got it too?

Yep, I was expecting something GNR related, but what did I get? Nothing more than a cheap spam e-mail... Great!

ungrateful fucks! you should be happy that you're helping axl purchase the rest of his warhol painting. do you know how much money he got paid to hand over your email addresses for baseball promotion?

:rofl-lol: this is probably true about the painting...

well, I guess you should have unchecked 'would like to receive commercial e-mails from gunsnroses.com.'

I did. And I didn't recive any MLB shit. So I'm happy :D

on word to you all. "suckers" :P

Anyone how didn't take the time to uncheck this box can't complain about it. Of course you got spam and promo shit from MLB, what else were you expecting when it reads "I would like to receive commercial e-mails from gunsnroses.com"???????????

???

???

well, I guess you should have unchecked 'would like to receive commercial e-mails from gunsnroses.com.'

Anyone how didn't take the time to uncheck this box can't complain about it. Of course you got spam and promo shit from MLB, what else were you expecting when it reads "I would like to receive commercial e-mails from gunsnroses.com"???????????

???

???

We havent got commercial emails from gunsnroses.com, we got it from MLB.com, and as I remember there was no box for unchecking that.

And this topic was not meant as a complaint, I don't care if they send me an email once every now and then

Yep. I unchecked the box and I have not received anything. Just delete it guys. No big deal.

which is exactly why I'm not going to unsubscribe..I don't want the baseball spams,but I don't want to miss out on any potential cool GnR emails