Official announcement soon

Hanoi Rocks

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=19315

so i e-mailed Mr. Bumblefoot recently 9for the first time mind you), and its kinda a long lenghty e-mail about the college he used to teach at that i am looking at, but at the end i asked him some guitar stuff and then i popped the question:

Quote:

2. What's the status on Chinese Democracy? (Please don't answer this if you can't, I feel like a jerk for asking)

Quote:

GnR management should be making an official statement about it pretty soon

"If for any reason Richard or Robin brake a hand or some freak accident occurs e-mail me. I can play nearly every GnR song and most of the important solos"

:rolleyes:

It amazes me why Ron bothers to answer some people. :tongue2:

Weren't you the dude who thought Axl wrote you? :lol:

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

I really don't understand why people are emailing band members and Merk. Do they honestly believe that a band member is going to tell someone before an official anouncement?

We know one thing right now: "13 Tuesdays left". That means that we have to have an anouncement shortly. Even if Axl and the boys (can't really call then GNR, since the web-site basically called them an All-Star backup band) release this CD on the last Tuesday, that means that we'll have an anouncement by mid-november.

didn't Merck say there would be one last week?

or was that supposed to mean the website would be up and a few radio stations would announce new dates?

that sentence sounds sacastic but i'm really serious!

Dude... There was a statement! Look into the Newswire.

I don't think BBF would have said that if he didn't mean it.. The language in that e-mail is exactly how he e-mails, so (as if we're not already) everybody keep eyes and ears open for "management announcements"!!!

CHINESE DEMOCRACY... FUCKIN' HELL YEAH!

KK x

didn't Merck say there would be one last week?

or was that supposed to mean the website would be up and a few radio stations would announce new dates?

that sentence sounds sacastic but i'm really serious!

Dude... There was a statement! Look into the Newswire.

that was it?

i didn't take too much notice of it :(

ah well the more statements the merrier :)

Look at the source of this information (Hanoi) this guy has repeatedly come up with all sorts of crazy nonsense posts and information.

I do not believe anything that he writes anymore. I call bullshit on this.

Check Hanoi's past posts and you will find your bullshit o meter going nuts.

Look at the source of this information (Hanoi) this guy has repeatedly come up with all sorts of crazy nonsense posts and information.

I do not believe anything that he writes anymore. I call bullshit on this.

Check Hanoi's past posts and you will find your bullshit o meter going nuts.

Im just a messenger, just passing the word. I think you are yourself fucking idiot and nutcase with posting this king BS :P

And everything i post has a rational reason, Peace out!

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

I really don't understand why people are emailing band members and Merk. Do they honestly believe that a band member is going to tell someone before an official anouncement?

... Even if Axl and the boys (can't really call then GNR, since the web-site basically called them an All-Star backup band) ...

I just thought this was worth pointing out again.

Sad. Such disrespect for his talented, loyal musicians. BBF walks away from his job teaching, leaves his wife behind, and Axl/Merck still can't just call him a part of the band. What do you have to do as a musician to be a 'band' member? That implies equality. When will the finally earn it?

I think the management in charge of the site calls them all star musicians, not axl himself.