Should we get CD soon

Graeme

I'll resist the temptation and wait till I'll get home....then I'll play it LOUD.

mr.Q

P.S. Not having a CD-player in my car but still only a cassete-player helps a lot to resist the temptation.

I'm gonna have my personal cd [layer in the car(I'm making someone else drive me, just for this purpose), and I'm gonna put it in my personal player as soon as it get it, and I'm gonna listen to the entire cd on repeat until the cd stops working, then, I'm gonna buy a new copy and listen to it the same way until it stops working, then, I'll get a third copy and try to keep it in good condition for as long as I can

its also the album I'm gonna buy all my friends and family for Christmas, so I'll be investing alot of money into the music given to us by Uncle Axl and the boys

I wish my family were gunners that way i dont look like a dick talking about a band that was around before i was born lol but when I get CD on November 14th lol im gonna listen to it when i get home as loud as i can and then on the 15th ill be going to the Toronto show and rockin out

I CANT WAIT ITS FINALLY GONNA FUCKIN EXIST

if i plan on getting it cheaper (student discount at HMV) i have to goto HMV which is in Gloucester 20 miles away so i gotta drive there for 8am and you'd be damned if i'm driving 20 miles home and not listening to it.

Me and 2 or even 3 friends are going to buy it the day it's released (we'll even wait in front of the store before it opens :D ), and then we'll rush to my mates house whose parents have a fuckin high-end surround system and then we'll blast CD for a couple of hours.

A little off-topic, but it considers CD and its release...

I sent an email few weeks ago to one of our biggest record-store-deliver-company (www.bof.si)... Just asking if they might recieved any particular date about CD being delivered to their stores...

and i got this reply (translated)

"Hello, Tilen.

Unfortunatly there is nothing new about that subject.

But considering how things are going on in the past 10 years, there's a big doubt that CD will actually be released.

Best regards..."

Now i dont know, shall i laugh or shall i cry :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::laugh:

like total newbies...... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

M.

Edited by Mango

A little off-topic, but it considers CD and its release...

I sent an email few weeks ago to one of our biggest record-store-deliver-company (www.bof.si)... Just asking if they might recieved any particular date about CD being delivered to their stores...

and i got this reply (translated)

"Hello, Tilen.

Unfortunatly there is nothing new about that subject.

But considering how things are going on in the past 10 years, there's a big doubt that CD will actually be released.

Best regards..."

Now i dont know, shall i laugh or shall i cry :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::laugh:

like total newbies...... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

M.

damn that sucks

Well..

I will buy the shit, open it, look trough the lyrics and stuff. Then wait for the end of the week, go to my country and take a long walk trough the fields and woods with my player, CD, volume max. of course. Then watch the goddamn sunset and fuckin cry. Cry for the times gone, cry for the lifes of GN'R guys, for Axl, for the life itself, for the apocalypse that will be on 2012 and stuff. Then will go home, drink a cup of hot chocolate and feel crappy, therefore skip the whole next week of studies and do some creative shit. Ahh..

September 17, 1991 i jumped on the bus after school to the mall to pick up my UYI set. The bus ride took over an hour. Once i got to the mall i jammed in the store grabbed my UYI 1 and 2 tapes and ran back to the bus stop. You can't imagine how long that bus ride home felt. It felt like days. Once i did get home i listened to those tapes over and over.

This time will be a little different...i am going to rip open the cd on my way out to the parking lot...jam it into my cd player...turn it up as loud as possible without losing quality, spark up a fat bowl of the northern lights, and enjoy feeling like i was 15 again.

I can't wait to hear Better, TWAT, IRS, and Maddy blasting in my ears. God I hope Rhiad and Silkworms didn't make the cut.

Whit my cd player i guess :drevil:

in my car home from the shop, when i get home......all day long :wub:

Gonna kick my girlfriend away that day rock3

Don't kick your girlfriend away, just make sweet love to her while your listening !!!

rock3

I plan on buying THREE CDs to support GN'R

Rainman

The first time I hear it will be when it leaks and I download it onto my iPod and listen through my £90 earphones. A good set of cans is better than any stereo system. Especially in ear ones, it's like the music is being played in your brain on an expensive set.

I'll buy the CD and all that jazz later the same week when it actually comes out officiallly of course.

Edited by PurpleHaze

On the day i buy it i shall resist the temptation to listen to it until i get home. I shall then relish the moment of removing the clingfilm and security covering before taking the disc out and shutting myself in a large room with a huge sound system up as loud as it can go. I shall then proceed to sit and listen to the full album all the way through and sample the artwork and stuff as i go. It shall be special.

Can you resist the temptation to put it on in the car? how do you fist want to9 listen to it? Give us your ideas. Please don't flame.

Rock on y'all, I cannae wait!

G

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Great post dude!!!!

As I got to know myself throughout the years, I can't resist ANY temptation. So likely I will rip through the clingfilm and security covering in the shop before taking the disc out, stick my middlefinger through the hole in the CD, start giving it some good old spins, take my little laser-beam-light-thingy out my pocket, start running like a mad man through the store as soon as I hear the first guitar tunes, scream my ass off, and lay down on the floor in the middle of the store, enjoying CHINESE DEMOCRACY. Finally I will be at peace!!!

Edited by Roy79