Timeframe: Shooting a video

final_touches

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 7 2006, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When it is released you guys will love it! It will come soon enough, but you all should get some rest instead of wasting 24/7 on the net waiting for the release. Because when it drops it will be like being on speed non stop.

Welcome Billy! I gotta tell you though, I think most of the people on this forum do have lives besides Guns N Roses. We just know that the album will be great, and are excited about it. No problem there huh?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 7 2006, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

When it is released you guys will love it! It will come soon enough, but you all should get some rest instead of wasting 24/7 on the net waiting for the release. Because when it drops it will be like being on speed non stop.

Welcome Billy! I gotta tell you though, I think most of the people on this forum do have lives besides Guns N Roses. We just know that the album will be great, and are excited about it. No problem there huh?

damn, this guy narrowed it all down, good job. :shocked:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 7 2006, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

So why are you here then? Just curious.

It's great that everyone is excited, I wish that all the rumors flying around would stop until it is formally announced. People can get hurt by other peoples lies and fake insight into matters in which they have no clue. You know that there are people out there just doing this to get their sick attention. It is wrong. I can't believe that there are so many idiots out there. The only thing that needs to be known is that it is going to be happening soon! Nothing More!

So why are you here then? Just curious.

the damn same reason u r, its gnr damnit, the greatest band in the world (cuz of axl) hands down!

Edited by dark_future

It's great that everyone is excited, I wish that all the rumors flying around would stop until it is formally announced. People can get hurt by other peoples lies and fake insight into matters in which they have no clue. You know that there are people out there just doing this to get their sick attention. It is wrong. I can't believe that there are so many idiots out there. The only thing that needs to be known is that it is going to be happening soon! Nothing More!

Hmmm......Why do I feel like you know something we don't know? Seriously, I couldn't agree more.....Iv'e just learned to laugh at all the bullshit.

Straight from the horses mouth is the only way to go....

My bad dark_future! Thought you were trying to be a smartass. ;)

Hmmm......Why do I feel like you know something we don't know? Seriously, I couldn't agree more.....Iv'e just learned to laugh at all the bullshit.

Straight from the horses mouth is the only way to go....

What could I know since I am only a "Newbie" :P ... I have been reading the forums lately and I think that it maybe starting to get a little out of hand (I have been lurking for awhile). I know that some are just toying with the "Hardcore" Fans. Those fans take everything to heart and they get hurt by all the lies because sometimes it is very hard to look past the "Bullshit" when they waiting like little kids waiting for a birthday present.

You think it's bad now? You should have seen the forums a couple years ago! I stuck around for the comedy of it all......sometimes it was like seeing the bearded lady at the circus.....one big, hilarious freak show! :P

Shit - If you think this place is 'bad', you should have been around the GNRONLINE.com forum back in the day, when Axl posted there.

Man, that place was fuckin' brutal.

You think it's bad now? You should have seen the forums a couple years ago! I stuck around for the comedy of it all......sometimes it was like seeing the bearded lady at the circus.....one big, hilarious freak show! :P

Shit - If you think this place is 'bad', you should have been around the GNRONLINE.com forum back in the day, when Axl posted there.

Iv'e always been curious, how do you know Axl posted there? Did he ever come out publicly and say so?

brutal how? details please

I know, but this has a different vibe to it and people are throwing more and more fuel on the fire.

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 7 2006, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, but this has a different vibe to it and people are throwing more and more fuel on the fire.

I think most people are just overly excited that it's right around the corner. People let their emotions get away from them, and it leads to a whole bunch of bullshit. Ah well....all you can do is sit back and enjoy the fireworks! :P The attention seekers and liars are just setting everyone up for disappointment.....look! There's a flying pig! :P

it would be cool if the better video was like a gorillaz-video :xmasssanta:

um. no. it wouldent.

saying it "would" or "wouldn't" really depends on you. I would like it tho, maybe with some live elements to it? We'll see!

well i hate the gorillaz and the videos suck IMO

it would be cool if the better video was like a gorillaz-video :xmasssanta:

um. no. it wouldent.

saying it "would" or "wouldn't" really depends on you. I would like it tho, maybe with some live elements to it? We'll see!

well i hate the gorillaz and the videos suck IMO

feel good inc. was their only good song IMO and it did take time to grow on me. the vid clip was great for it to but definitely not suited for a gn'r video.

Im betting the video might be a live video from donnington or a montage of euro clips plus possibly some backstage footage to make it look like a band.

With studio sound of course put over the top.

Edited by life_247

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 7 2006, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Axl, is that you? :o

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 7 2006, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Axl, is that you? :o

W00t, another comedian. Superb.

o.O

Edited by Coma.