N. American Tour

gnrfan4life3690

I thought i was going to go and all, but then i looked at the prices. 90 bucks for good seats is too much for me (im 16). really i saw the live web cast and im good. ill wait till the reunion concert

k, you go ahead and hold your breath for that show, that way once you pass out, you will dream about it, because thats as close as your going to get.

I thought i was going to go and all, but then i looked at the prices. 90 bucks for good seats is too much for me (im 16). really i saw the live web cast and im good. ill wait till the reunion concert

k, you go ahead and hold your breath for that show, that way once you pass out, you will dream about it, because thats as close as your going to get.

Pink Floyd got back together for a show, and they've hated each other longer than Axl and the guy from the volkswagon commerical.

I got floor tickets for $75...go on Ticketmaster and see what you can find....

I got floor tickets for $75...go on Ticketmaster and see what you can find....

i am 15

and for the chicago show i paid

the initial $75 then i paid 2.50 to get my ticket via email then an extra 4 bucks fro something i dont even know for what

the total came out to be exaxtly

$93.35 for a standing GA ticket

to me $75 bucks to see a cover band isnt worth it (JUST MY VIEW DONT FLIP)

So get off your ass and get a job. I'm going to Iron Maiden tomorrow night in Toronto and I'm 15. I paid for 3 tickets at $63 a pice plus service fees and all that shit, and I will be paying for a hotel room overnight, about 400 miles worth of gas, and 3 shirts at the gig. I've been working my ass of since the end of June and I know it will all be worth it.

If you're too lazy to get a job, then don't complain about not going to concerts. :rolleyes:

So get off your ass and get a job. I'm going to Iron Maiden tomorrow night in Toronto and I'm 15. I paid for 3 tickets at $63 a pice plus service fees and all that shit, and I will be paying for a hotel room overnight, about 400 miles worth of gas, and 3 shirts at the gig. I've been working my ass of since the end of June and I know it will all be worth it.

If you're too lazy to get a job, then don't complain about not going to concerts. :rolleyes:

Good one! rock3

I'm not going to flip on you, but the fact that you complain about the price and that you see them as a cover band is dumb. Concerts are about the experience. Not to mention you claim to be a "gnrfan4life." So, either you don't consider this band GNR and you're whining for no reason whatsoever, or you're not willing to see your favourite band for $75. Either way, that's a shite excuse.

Good one! rock3

Thanks.

no i started a thread to talk about the tour in general and thats just my part in it. i have nothing to say but tickets are overpriced.

o and i have a job, but to pay at least $100 to see a version of a band im not to excited about (in fact really dont like the sound they even make)

but nevermind on this topic seems like people are just gonna bitch about something i said, try to discuss the band but if its not kissing their ass or totally going against them, no one gives a damn.

no i started a thread to talk about the tour in general and thats just my part in it. i have nothing to say but tickets are overpriced.

o and i have a job, but to pay at least $100 to see a version of a band im not to excited about (in fact really dont like the sound they even make)

but nevermind on this topic seems like people are just gonna bitch about something i said, try to discuss the band but if its not kissing their ass or totally going against them, no one gives a damn.

Okay, so you don't think this band is GNR? Wow, what a waste of a thread then. You fail.

I'm not going to flip on you, but the fact that you complain about the price and that you see them as a cover band is dumb. Concerts are about the experience. Not to mention you claim to be a "gnrfan4life." So, either you don't consider this band GNR and you're whining for no reason whatsoever, or you're not willing to see your favourite band for $75. Either way, that's a shite excuse.

first off, yea experience, but to see 2 bands (one no name band) and one band riding on the fame of a previous version still doesnt seem worth 75 dollars. o and i made "gnrfan4life" when i fist got into GnR and i knew nothing of the band. i think even made it when i thought slash was still in the band. and my favorite band broke up back in 94

zint or whoever can fuck it just lock this topic or delete it, this is just gonna be a shit storm

Well, use your brain for a minute. You make a thread complaining about ticket prices for a band you don't want to see because it's not your vision of GNR. Your complaint is such pointlessness.

dude read what i fuckin put for the topic, i said lets discuse the N.A. tour, what people think and shit, i said what i said, this doesnt need to be about how i dont wanna see "gnr" for a 75-90 ticket price. and sorry i like a old version of the band and i really dont like this band at all. it takes more then a name to make a band good and in my eyes this band only has a name. shit, they cant even get the old songs down right, and if im seeing gnr i wanna hear the song played how it should be, not some fuckin remake of it! so if to all you that are just gonna bitch about one fucking comment i made :fuckyou: .

(sorry not in a good mood right now, very very iritable <_< )

dude read what i fuckin put for the topic, i said lets discuse the N.A. tour, what people think and shit, i said what i said, this doesnt need to be about how i dont wanna see "gnr" for a 75-90 ticket price. and sorry i like a old version of the band and i really dont like this band at all. it takes more then a name to make a band good and in my eyes this band only has a name. shit, they cant even get the old songs down right, and if im seeing gnr i wanna hear the song played how it should be, not some fuckin remake of it! so if to all you that are just gonna bitch about one fucking comment i made :fuckyou: .

(sorry not in a good mood right now, very very iritable <_< )

Alright, well I'll make a thread about the NA Tour and then trail off and see if people would find $75 bucks too much to see my right testicle. The left one had a legacy years ago, but now the right one has taken over, and it's still labelled as a testicle.

Yes, that makes just as much sense as your trailing off did in this thread.

Edited by Zeppelin