If Axl doesn't mention album or sing a new song live when tour starts

Kaneda

The only explanation I can think of is that Axl will promote this album during the tour and let that news spread virally. So when the tour kicks off, if there is no discussion of the album and no new songs added to the setlist, prepare for a real backlash from fans.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away

Now we've got that out of the way...

Another accurate post but was expecting a more meatier sandwich for this week's instalment.:drevil:

Anyhow the latest *rumour* from HTGTH is that there will be silence once again this week, but there will be a press release announcing the album next Monday the day before the tour begins.:)

Edited by RedEurope

Go away

Another accurate post but was expecting a more meatier sandwich for this week's instalment.:drevil:

Anyhow the latest *rumour* from HTGTH is that there will be silence once again this week, but there will be a press release announcing the album next Monday the day before the tour begins.:)

whats the latest rumour?

The only explanation I can think of is that Axl will promote this album during the tour and let that news spread virally. So when the tour kicks off, if there is no discussion of the album and no new songs added to the setlist, prepare for a real backlash from fans.

how would he spread the news virally? do you mean in a sort of HIV or FLU formula

if you mean verbally' i doubt it, if there was anything to promote' they would've done it by now

but thats my opinion' if you dont agree with it, thats another matter

Edited by lawrence

Go away

:rofl-lol:

Its obvious that axl wont sing new songs before the release of CD, otherwise he would've done it by now...If The US tour is what Axl considers "promotion", then so be it...dont try so hard to think of theorys why there is no promotion and yadayadayada...patience

Go away

whats the latest rumour?

I'm gonna wait till next Monday and if there is nothing by 10:00 p.m. Europe time + no new songs on Tuesday we are f[censored]ed and have Jay-Z's album to look forward to in our Christmas stocking instead.:)

Still, whats the rumour?

It came from "grog son" or something on HTGTH that rumblings from *someone* connected to the Guns camp (*sigh* - yes it's one of those) says that a press release announcing the album not more tour dates will be announced on Monday followed by album promotion from Axl for once at the upcoming concerts.:)

Anyhow this is Kaneda's thread so let's not hijack it LOL.

And thomase you need to stop bothering BBF and start reading the forums more.:fuckyou:

Still, whats the rumour?

It came from "grog son" or something on HTGTH that rumblings from *someone* connected to the Guns camp (*sigh* - yes it's one of those) says that a press release announcing the album not more tour dates will be announced on Monday followed by album promotion from Axl for once at the upcoming concerts.:)

And thomase you need to stop bothering BBF and start reading the forums more.:fuckyou:

hey asshole you need to stop beleaveing every fucking rumour and i have not bother ron you dumbass

Still, whats the rumour?

hey asshole you need to stop beleaveing every fucking rumour and i have not bother ron you dumbass

Then how come he addressed you in that radio interview?:shades:

Also, I never said I believe it.:shades:

if it don't come out this year i will give up

Im in the same boat.

i think most people gave up when buckethead walked out

i'd still like an answer to how axl will spread the news VIRALLY,

Edited by lawrence

how would he spread the news virally? do you mean in a sort of HIV or FLU formula

if you mean verbally' i doubt it, if there was anything to promote' they would've done it by now

but thats my opinion' if you dont agree with it, thats another matter

Invest in a dictionary Lawrence.

if it don't come out this year i will give up

Im in the same boat.

i think most people gave up when buckethead walked out

i'd still like an answer to how axl will spread the news VIRALLY,

No, I jumped for fucking joy when the freak show walked out the door.

Again, invest in a dictionary. Kaneda was using the term 'virally' figuratively. Do you understand figuratively?