For those who have bought tickets....

hodge4443

I have tickets for the Halifax show, and I'm concerned. I'm surprised GNR would be playing there anyway, so if they were to blow off a show, I'd bet on Halifax since it's a small, Atlantic Canadian city that they'll likely never want to go back to anyway.

Umm that was one of the first shows that sold out. THe fact is he is more likly to blow off a staduim that is half full then a sell out crowd up in Canada.

If you look at the shows that were changed. They moved Jacksonville to Halloween so they could rock on Oct31st according to the press release they want fans to dress up in costumes and shit.

With that move it made no sense to go to Nashville especially when tickets are not selling that well at that date. Or maybe he just did not want to play at a stadium called Gaylord. Seriously who the hell thought that was a smart move to alow a entertainment theater to be called Gaylord.

[

only from a fucking nOOb

fuck you fag........call me a noob, I don't give a shit? I've been telling all my friends about the new G-N-R, everyone hates Axle and I have been actually taking up for him......talking about how good the new guys sound and how good the new album is going to be and how great his voice sounds and all that shit. I just think that this tour will be fucked up because of the history of this guy. He'll walk off stage, be very late, or not even show up. At least he could have the f'n balls to tell us why the date was postponed, which everyone knows will not be made up. again FUCK YOU

[

only from a fucking nOOb

fuck you fag........call me a noob, I don't give a shit? I've been telling all my friends about the new G-N-R, everyone hates Axle and I have been actually taking up for him......talking about how good the new guys sound and how good the new album is going to be and how great his voice sounds and all that shit. I just think that this tour will be fucked up because of the history of this guy. He'll walk off stage, be very late, or not even show up. At least he could have the f'n balls to tell us why the date was postponed, which everyone knows will not be made up. again FUCK YOU

You've got a little anger management problem there buddy. Axl has more balls than you could even begin dreaming about...

[

only from a fucking nOOb

his name isnt axle its

AXL

Edited by GNRfan001

[

only from a fucking nOOb

ya, ok, i'm not even going to waste my time

this guy actually sent me a PM entitled: FUCK YOU....all it said inside was "FCUK YOU"

awesome message eh?