New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

If that's directed at me...Slash was the LAST person I was thinking of...in fact,wasn't thinking about him at all.

Were you thinking of Axl?

:shades: (Yes I like guessing)

I was actually

of course I was...it symbolizes Axl perfectly

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's directed at me...Slash was the LAST person I was thinking of...in fact,wasn't thinking about him at all.

Jarmo on HTGTH is saying the ad was published too early and deleting all threads relating!

I mentioned the words Harley-Davidson. I'm now banned from HTDGTH :rolleyes:

Harley-Davidson can make a television advert, post it on their site (very good advert btw) and over on HTDGTH, if you mention it you get banned. How bloody stupid.

Jarmo on HTGTH is saying the ad was published too early and deleting all threads relating!

Glad I chose this forum all those years ago :P. I'd be really frustrated over there having all these threads taken away, but there's obviously a reason why its happening, just makes you grateful it's not happened here :book:

Blabbermouth readers rag on damn everything...means nothing

:

(I waited(?))10 Years? .... for that?

(sigh)

10 Fucking years.... .... ...of waiting for this shitty ass pop song!!! Fuck you Axl Rose, I hope Chinese democracy is the biggest fucking music flop ever!!! Trust me, you can bet I won't be wasting my money on this shit, fuck, I'm so pissed.

Stay tuned for more fan reaction as it comes in this evening.:)

Remember when BLSMonty (I think it was) played "Better" at the wedding reception and it left fans frightened and worried? That's what's happening - as I have been saying it would since February 17.:)

Nah dude, wasn't me :unsure:

Monty

Edited by BLSMonty

Is someone uploading this...I can't even listen to the audio...I just want to watch the fucking video at this point.

Dude ive ripped the audio from the advert (the video has feck all to do with gnr tbh just alod of sheep)

Check my post a bit back to find the download link

CJ

The video is good to watch though. Well put together. Can you rip the video too? or tell me how too :)

Blabbermouth comments are equall to retards trying to fuck door knobs in my opinion.

yeah that pretty much sums it up...lol!!!!

Blabbermouth posters can be harsh. They're also not as biased.

These are fans who have waited like us for God's sake. Some of them 10 years.

If it turns out that "Better" is the single and BumbleFoot's parts are on it this will be the worst day of my life. It's not a crime to say they should have released something miles more catchy with a far better guitarist on doing a great and mouth-watering solo on it's true.;)

Double A-side (do they still do those?) "IRS" and "Better" would rock though majorly.rock3 rock3 rock3 Jay-who?

Leave it to Blabbermouth posters to ridicule a clip as something they've waited 10 years for. Oh well, their loss.

Anyways, the "China Cafe" sign at the end is a nice little ending touch, even though it may mean absolutely nothing. Cool coincidence for sure.

Harley-Davidson can make a television advert, post it on their site (very good advert btw) and over on HTDGTH, if you mention it you get banned. How bloody stupid.

You ain't missing anything ;)

You ain't missing anything ;)

I've been banned from there before, for a total of 3 days and recieved a -2 Karma rating for it. Now i'm told i am banned and have a -3 Karma rating. I can only guess that, by having a -3 Karma rating i will be allowed back someday. I think i have recieve a -11 Karma to be banned forever (as i think i read some place -10 is as low as they go :) )

I just saw the commercial.

It fits in perfectly with what ChiDem is trying to do. The commercial is about leading a revolution and every one takes notice.

Yeah. At first I thought the song was out of place for the commercial. But now that I have looked deeper, I'm thinking just like you. ;) It's awesome. Great ad.

It fits in perfectly with what ChiDem is trying to do. The commercial is about leading a revolution and every one takes notice.

Very cool interpretation!

cheers

:shades:

Yeah, dident thaught about that.

Wonder if GN'R had some influence in it

Very cool interpretation!

cheers

:shades:

Yeah, dident thaught about that.

Wonder if GN'R had some influence in it

You did not??

Moron!

Nah just kidding ;)