New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

I just saw the commercial.

It fits in perfectly with what ChiDem is trying to do. The commercial is about leading a revolution and every one takes notice.

Very cool interpretation!

cheers

:shades:

Yeah, dident thaught about that.

Wonder if GN'R had some influence in it

You did not??

Moron!

Nah just kidding ;)

:P

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows this for Karma you sold your soul to the devil Jarmo and now your fucking fans over in the slight hope that Merck may let you lick his sweaty balls for being a good little bitch :rofl-lol:

I don't even want to go to that site anymore---->heretodaygonetohell.com

At least here you can get the news and talk a bit.

Rainman rock3

look harly dont care bout gnr they just wanted too use the song there aint no hidden fucking shute un the ad and it is not meant too bloody represent axl MONGELS

Ye gotta agree, think people might look into this too much. I mean, did anyone see a hidden meaning in the other advert they had with Paradise City? ;)

Monty

The shit that is going on at HTGTH is fucking ridiculous. I have a couple theorys that might be happening there.

1) Jarmo knows he is going to get an exclusive press release and he wants to be the one that puts this info out.

2) Merck is telling him to remove the articles and links and Jarmo is choosing not to let people talk about it. (I doubt Merck is actually telling him not to let people discuss it, that would be stupid.

Either way I think its really fucking stupid if you ask me.

WOW, a 30 second clip of the studio version of a song that MILLIONS of people have already heard live or the leaked version. Lets shut er down boys, we have released to much info. :rolleyes:

I even question whether Merck even asked him to take that stuff down. Funny how the second news breaks he gets an email from GNR management to stop discussing it, but NO other site is asked that. I would like to think GNR management has A LOT more things to do with the album coming out and the tour than to sit on HTGTH and watch for anything that is leaked.

this is unbelievable...does anyone understand the fucking magnitude of this happening....i went to go watch the video but something is wrong with my flash but i didnt care cause the sound came in perfect. Like other people said it sound sjust like the demo except touched up. This is so cool. It just sounds alittle disjointed because of the way they edited the song....everyone here knows how it fully goes and it just sounds weird patched up lke that. other then that.....awesome

I have a feeling that this add will be played during the World Series this weekend. With GnR and MLB paring up, it's a perfect fit.

-HollyWoodRose84

yeah I can see that...makes perfect sense,considering!

It fits in perfectly with what ChiDem is trying to do. The commercial is about leading a revolution and every one takes notice.

Yeah. At first I thought the song was out of place for the commercial. But now that I have looked deeper, I'm thinking just like you. ;) It's awesome. Great ad.

"Better" is not going to lead any revolution - it's a decent pop song and nothing more.

What a poor choice for the first single - there is absolutely nothing catchy or memorable about this song.

At least I.R.S. has a catchy hook people can sing along to.. ten years from now, is "YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU KNOW BETTER.. NOW WE ALL KNOW BETTER!!" going to have changed anyones life or made any major impact on music?

Hell no.

Edited by OTHAFA

"Better" is not going to lead any revolution - it's a decent pop song and nothing more.

What a poor choice for the first single - there is absolutely nothing catchy or memorable about this song.

At least I.R.S. has a catchy hook people can sing along to.. ten years from now, is "YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU KNOW BETTER.. NOW WE ALL KNOW BETTER!!" going to have changed anyones life or made any major impact on music?

Hell no.

Well said! rock3

Meanwhile, from elsewhere, "the trashing... I mean the bashing just keeps on comin'!"... from fans:):

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=60645

Better = Worst!

:)

Yeah. At first I thought the song was out of place for the commercial. But now that I have looked deeper, I'm thinking just like you. ;) It's awesome. Great ad.

Hell no.

100% bullshit :)

Meanwhile, from elsewhere, "the trashing... I mean the bashing just keeps on comin'!"... from fans:):

Better = Worst!

Nobody cares so stop posting this bullshit!

Those GN'R fans do.:o:(

And what "bullshit" am I "posting", praytell?

Look, here's another one as the word spreads:

YAWN .... That was more boring and stale than I was hoping.

That certainly doesn't sound very GNR to me.

Better = Worst!

Nobody cares so stop posting this bullshit!

Those GN'R fans do.:o:(

And what "bullshit" am I "posting", praytell?

Look, here's another one as the word spreads:

YAWN .... That was more boring and stale than I was hoping.

That certainly doesn't sound very GNR to me.

Not everyone who posts under a GNR news article will be GNR fans, quite ignorant to think that imo

Monty