Discuss New Better Version (Remaster or new demo?)

adnan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you people fucking retarded? Seriously.

Hmm let's see, what makes more sense - HARLEY DAVIDSON using a studio version of "Better" that GnR is obviously legally allowing them to use, or using some remix of the demo that some dude on the internet made?

Use your fuckin heads.

Hmm, well, if you had even read the thread then you would have known that this is not what is being discussed here. Someone uploaded a fan remaster (with drums added in) and thought that it was the final studio version. It's not.

Why don't you use your "fucking head".

where is jarmo when there is really a thread to close......

Has this been sent to Merck yet for confirmation (someone earlier said they were doing it)?

yea i email merck and he said you should go listening to more none gnr tunes of love and laughter and honey

Has this been sent to Merck yet for confirmation (someone earlier said they were doing it)?

yea i email merck and he said you should go listening to more none gnr tunes of love and laughter and honey

:rofl-lol: for those who don't know, RedEurope has a history of posting fake leaks

what?

theres a new better without drum machines and more Pittman?!!?!??!

PM....................

and what is this "imsorry remaster"???

did that song leak too???

PM..........?

No no.

There was a link to this site where you listen to songs, and someone thought it was Better Studio but we are safe to say it's a remaster by a guy called 'imsorry'. Sorry (the song) did not leak.

:rofl-lol: for those who don't know, RedEurope has a history of posting fake leaks

The leak came from FROZEN'S FORUM for God's sake - the older one.:)

Yet another fake leak from the so called "Advanced Members Section".:no:

This is why you don't waste time posting on bullshit forums. :)

let's wait and see if Andy Wallace can do better than imsorry...

the sound from the ad isn't what I hoped for...

I wonder if Jarmo got the real version of the song for deleting all the threads merk doesn't want....

Edited by noonoo

When did they say it was a leak? :huh: When I got it from there it was made out pretty clearly that it was 'imsorry' who had remixed this track. You have a history with this issue RedEurope...

When did they say it was a leak? :huh: When I got it from there it was made out pretty clearly that it was 'imsorry' who had remixed this track. You have a history with this issue RedEurope...

Apparently it was posted in the Frozen Inferno "Advanced Member Section" last May or something, by their own admission. They've blamed it on me though to cover their tracks. Other "songs" that have come from this place include that "Closing In On You" clip, which was admittedly rather cool.:shades:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1477903

You know, I was dreaming last night about this. I was watching TV and all of a sudden the intro of Better started playing, but with out the vocals, and Axl started singing. It was studio version, it sounded great. And then a new song came up, started with piano, and I kept telling my brother, "It's THIS I LOVE , it's THIS I LOVE".......it was an awesome dream :xmasssanta:

And my dreams usually come true, so we'll see if anything happens before the 24th :heart:

Kannon.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:wub::wub: Am I special or what...Just the new song to follow!!! :krider:

Kannon.

***From 6 Days Ago!

woman, quit ur down syndrome. u know nothing about that fuckin section, only TRUST WORTHY peeps were allowed, fuka. it aint fuckin SPPLAT.

Edited by dark_future

woman, quit ur down syndrome. u know nothing about that fuckin section, only TRUST WORTHY peeps were allowed, fuka. it aint fuckin SPPLAT.

Well, you better check your "VIP" list, because you have a mole on your hands.:o Might wanna get it out before it does any more damage.:)

Now I wonder who it(*whsipers* /they*) could be...?:question:

Okay, why would Harley Davidson use a fanmade remix of a song that has leaked and then call it exclusive to their commercial on their own website? That's false advertising, and HD isn't exactly new in the business.

Yeah, that is bullshit. they wouldn't do this without the GNR camps approval. And well. they would give them a fan made version.

I think people are talking about two versions. One that has been circulating the web as a fan made. And we now have this new one from HD. People are just confused about it.

As far as my knowlage there isn't a full new version of better out there. That sounds like the one on the comercial.

Okay, why would Harley Davidson use a fanmade remix of a song that has leaked and then call it exclusive to their commercial on their own website? That's false advertising, and HD isn't exactly new in the business.

Because it ISN'T the same track. And by that I mean, the mix and stuff like that.