Better the first single?

gnr=axl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Mercks assistant?

Tina Chang is Mercks assistant. :D

are you sure tina chang is mercks assistant?

Yes, Tina Chang is Merck's assostant.

She is the assistant of Merck.

Merck has an assiatant called Tina Chang

I bet she's Chinese :D

/sorry. But reading this thread, it sounds kinda stupid as it goes on. Just thought i'd add to it.

It is spelled T - I - N - A C - H - A - N - G I think, but I do not know who she is, what she does or what she has to do with the GN'R camp. I read somewhere she's a merk ... whatever that is... guess that has something to do with her origin but who knows.

It is a mystery never to be solved...

It is spelled T - I - N - A C - H - A - N - G I think, but I do not know who she is, what she does or what she has to do with the GN'R camp. I read somewhere she's a merk ... whatever that is... guess that has something to do with her origin but who knows.

Who's GN'R? Is GN'R a 'Merck' too?

I emailed Merck to ask him if Tina Chang was his assistant, and all he said was this:

"I cannot confirm or deny that. 2005 is the year of Tina Chang." :drevil:

I think I'm gonna message Ron about it.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Go take the TA out for a spin, that was too great!

Wow, you've got a good memory! :P I wonder if it's as good as Tina Chang's...

Who's GN'R? Is GN'R a 'Merck' too?

:blink: She is a Merk???? oh my god. it will be "lord of the rings" all over again. Pls someone call gandalf.

I think a the first single will drop AFTER the album. There is no time to get a single out since they´re already gonna fuck it up with getting the album out 2006. We can just forget that. Let´s discuss what the excuse for this mishap will be instead.... :sleeper:

If Better is the best song GNR has to offer, it aint to good.... It's far from YCBM and Civil war, the 2 first singles on Illusion....

I hope they have better stuff on CD....

i think there will be a lot of "better" songs on the cd. However, I think Better is a great first single. It's catchy and rocks total ass! I've just recently got it onto a cd and put it on in my car. It was so unfuckinbelievable to hear the sound all around. Also IRS totally rocks. Back to my point, Better will be a great way of "breaking the ice" with the mainstream today. I think teen girls will love it and go totally mad over how catchy it is. Any guy who likes somewhat hard rock will be headbanging to it in their car. I believe that it will make Guns N' Roses captivate a much broader fan base.

Sure there are already greater songs than Better : Catcher In The Rye, There Was A Time, The Blues.

but we are not looking for greatness here, purely as a single and a promotional workhorse for the album Better is cleary the best option here as mentioned above Better has a great hook its catchy and is original, it's like nothing i ever heard before: it has to be the single (if indeed there will be one), I.R.S. is the over potential single, and is rather underrated by members of this forum - i believe it has bags of potential but needs much stronger vocals to make it a potential hit.

edit: sorry for putting this thread back on topic.

Edited by Let And Let Live