Release Date

Jackyl042

December 12th 2006..... that's what is on the "probable" sheet our Universal Rep left us at the store today.... It was not a sales sheet but a "probable" list.... It changes quickly because a few weeks back, he was talking about november 14th.... but there was no sheet at the time....

I wouldn't bet my pay slip on CD being out before years end....

So far i've heard that Chinese Democracy is being released on either the 14th November, 21st November, 28th November, 5th December and now the 12th December :sleeper: Why we're at it why don't we add the 31st October, 7th November, 19th December and the 26th December? :rolleyes:

Chris 55, Axl has never prior to this year (to my knowledge) said that Chinese Democracy will be out this year. 2002 he said that he didn't know that "soon" was the word, after Buckethead's departure he "hoped to announce the album in the next few months" (only announce, not release and he only "hoped to" ;) ). This is the first time Axl has said bluntly that the album is coming out. Usually he's dodged the question and given half-assed answers. This time he's come right out and said it will be out this year. If he doesn't come through with his statement then he has no excuses.

So far i've heard that Chinese Democracy is being released on either the 14th November, 21st November, 28th November, 5th December and now the 12th December :sleeper: Why we're at it why don't we add the 31st October, 7th November, 19th December and the 26th December? :rolleyes:

Chris 55, Axl has never prior to this year (to my knowledge) said that Chinese Democracy will be out this year. 2002 he said that he didn't know that "soon" was the word, after Buckethead's departure he "hoped to announce the album in the next few months" (only announce, not release and he only "hoped to" ;) ). This is the first time Axl has said bluntly that the album is coming out. Usually he's dodged the question and given half-assed answers. This time he's come right out and said it will be out this year. If he doesn't come through with his statement then he has no excuses.

Haha! I can tell you're in the mood this morning, mate. B)

Nice post. :)

And I think that released dates are bound to be guessed at this point, seeing as Axl hasn't officially announced anything yet.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it just appeared in stores without warning. Just for the shock value.

Yep, I've had the same premonition.

Universal need 6 weeks from the day Axl hands CD to them to get it out! The fact that its showing up on Universals release sheet is a very promising sign. The actual release schedule for the first few weeks of December are published next week i think, so we should know more then! Either way its going to come out this year!

Jonx

I asked in my HMV store today and they said they didn't have it listed.

Then I asked in Music Zone, and they said they have it down for the 4th Dec

Oh for fucks sake.. Is this mindless guessing pissing anyone else off?

The record stores don't have a fucking clue... They're in the same boat as we are..

Music Zone also said 13 November a couple of days ago... DON'T YOU GET IT YET? THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

We'll just have to wait!

KK x