Release Date

Jackyl042

I asked in my HMV store today and they said they didn't have it listed.

Then I asked in Music Zone, and they said they have it down for the 4th Dec

Oh for fucks sake.. Is this mindless guessing pissing anyone else off?

The record stores don't have a fucking clue... They're in the same boat as we are..

Music Zone also said 13 November a couple of days ago... DON'T YOU GET IT YET? THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

We'll just have to wait!

KK x

I know they don't know jack shit, I was just reporting what I heard. I'm sorry if my post seemed like a mindless guess, I intended it to be just a statement.

So far i've heard that Chinese Democracy is being released on either the 14th November, 21st November, 28th November, 5th December and now the 12th December :sleeper: Why we're at it why don't we add the 31st October, 7th November, 19th December and the 26th December? :rolleyes:

Chris 55, Axl has never prior to this year (to my knowledge) said that Chinese Democracy will be out this year. 2002 he said that he didn't know that "soon" was the word, after Buckethead's departure he "hoped to announce the album in the next few months" (only announce, not release and he only "hoped to" ;) ). This is the first time Axl has said bluntly that the album is coming out. Usually he's dodged the question and given half-assed answers. This time he's come right out and said it will be out this year. If he doesn't come through with his statement then he has no excuses.

:book:

Fantastic input there, Karri :huh:

Guest Edward Rose
December 12th 2006..... that's what is on the "probable" sheet our Universal Rep left us at the store today.... It was not a sales sheet but a "probable" list.... It changes quickly because a few weeks back, he was talking about november 14th.... but there was no sheet at the time....

I wouldn't bet my pay slip on CD being out before years end....

I use coincidence to think with "Illusion." And 12/12 is 2 days after they play MSG. So he'll be in the NYC area from 12/9 to 12/12, which is where Merc is at... and where the promotion would be easiest... FWIW... I'm sure it all means NOTHING.

So far i've heard that Chinese Democracy is being released on either the 14th November, 21st November, 28th November, 5th December and now the 12th December :sleeper: Why we're at it why don't we add the 31st October, 7th November, 19th December and the 26th December? :rolleyes:

Chris 55, Axl has never prior to this year (to my knowledge) said that Chinese Democracy will be out this year. 2002 he said that he didn't know that "soon" was the word, after Buckethead's departure he "hoped to announce the album in the next few months" (only announce, not release and he only "hoped to" ;) ). This is the first time Axl has said bluntly that the album is coming out. Usually he's dodged the question and given half-assed answers. This time he's come right out and said it will be out this year. If he doesn't come through with his statement then he has no excuses.

It's definitely coming December 19th the last day of fall.

well they are just assuming because i remember walking into HMV earlier this year and seeing "chinese democracy" on the "coming soon" blackboard ...i doubt its coming out this year folks, you would have heard by now, and most people who know anything about labels and promotion know this.

no album in 06 ...maybe 07

well they are just assuming because i remember walking into HMV earlier this year and seeing "chinese democracy" on the "coming soon" blackboard ...i doubt its coming out this year folks, you would have heard by now, and most people who know anything about labels and promotion know this.

Yes this pic appears to spark your memory...

photo0048ph2lh2eg1rc0bf6.jpg

Yes this pic appears to spark your memory...

photo0048ph2lh2eg1rc0bf6.jpg

Sorry to sound dense, but is this for real?

KK x