Am I the oly one?????

Gunzen

Is this an all women site? This is rock and roll? I have seen bitching about song choice, Axl being late to start (big surprise there), Album release dates which were never confirmed etc on this forum. If I was Axl and I saw this I would be embarrassed these were my fans. I put up a post to stop being so negative and got slammed for starting negativity. You guys(?) are just a bunch of whiners. I am gonna just keep going to the shows and look to this site for updates, but I cant fein interest any longer in fans, not record executives judgeing Axl's playlist or musical knowledge. Why stop there, why not tell Jimmy Page how to play guitar? Or maybe tell the Yankees how to choke!

One more thing....AXL DOESNT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU WHINERS THINK. He plays what he wants, not what Slash wanted, or Duff or Izzy, so dont think for a second he cares what you chicks think. I suggest you just listen to the music and relax. I have to go vomit now.

Any jokes or shit talking will never reach me cause I will not ever enter this sewing circle again. Go open another box of wine and play cribbage till someone else floats a rumor you can take as gospel and cry about.

P.S. How the fuck can you judge a concert by some guy who text messages you about it? I didnt have time to text on 9/20, I was busy watching the show, text girl must have done it from club access area. Thanks Sally.

Is this an all women site? This is rock and roll? I have seen bitching about song choice, Axl being late to start (big surprise there), Album release dates which were never confirmed etc on this forum. If I was Axl and I saw this I would be embarrassed these were my fans. I put up a post to stop being so negative and got slammed for starting negativity. You guys(?) are just a bunch of whiners. I am gonna just keep going to the shows and look to this site for updates, but I cant fein interest any longer in fans, not record executives judgeing Axl's playlist or musical knowledge. Why stop there, why not tell Jimmy Page how to play guitar? Or maybe tell the Yankees how to choke!

One more thing....AXL DOESNT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU WHINERS THINK. He plays what he wants, not what Slash wanted, or Duff or Izzy, so dont think for a second he cares what you chicks think. I suggest you just listen to the music and relax. I have to go vomit now.

Any jokes or shit talking will never reach me cause I will not ever enter this sewing circle again. Go open another box of wine and play cribbage till someone else floats a rumor you can take as gospel and cry about.

P.S. How the fuck can you judge a concert by some guy who text messages you about it? I didnt have time to text on 9/20, I was busy watching the show, text girl must have done it from club access area. Thanks Sally.

shut the fuck up newbie

shut the fuck up newbie

that Junior is all up in dat newbies face, yo'

Edited by Jackamo

shut the fuck up newbie

Wow, good one Junior, you obviously have a great economy with the english language. How could I ever come back from that?

Edited by Gunzen

shut the fuck up newbie

Wow, good one Junior, you obviously have a great economy with the english language. How could I ever come back from that?

Excuse me n00b boy but may I ask what your problem with female fans is?

Nice way to make an impression on the board, by the way!

I thought you left this sewing circle after your previous post but it seems you were compelled to come back and see what was written about you so here you go, my new fav smiley of the night-

:fuckyou:

Oh and I hope that was ladylike enough for you!

Edited by bandita