bumblefoot

gunnerpr

last night in puerto rico bumblefoot kick ass in all the solos, but fink oh my god this guy fuck up every part of the song for example in NR richard did the first solo great then finck fuck the other one and bumble was amazing in the outro, irs & better bumble did the same.Now things seems to be changed because robin is no the lead at all, ron is doing a good job as bucket did & the past years. also this shitty drummer doesnt know how to play NR & KOHD...brain plis come back.. see you.

joe

last night in puerto rico bumblefoot kick ass in all the solos, but fink oh my god this guy fuck up every part of the song for example in NR richard did the first solo great then finck fuck the other one and bumble was amazing in the outro, irs & better bumble did the same.Now things seems to be changed because robin is no the lead at all, ron is doing a good job as bucket did & the past years. also this shitty drummer doesnt know how to play NR & KOHD...brain plis come back.. see you.

joe

Finck didn't mess it up, this is his take on the song and how he chooses to play it. Slash was good, but is old news, move on already !!!!

Thanks,

Rainman rock3

joe

Finck didn't mess it up, this is his take on the song and how he chooses to play it. Slash was good, but is old news, move on already !!!!

Thanks,

Rainman rock3

Yes but Finck's take on the solo is shit. I hate it witha vengeance and I will never forgive him for it until either he changes it or he dies. Not that that will stop him. Having said that he plays SCOM and lots of other stuff awesomely....it just so happens that he ruins one of my all time fave solos :( Why oh why oh why?

joe

Thanks,

Rainman rock3

I will never forgive him for it until either he changes it or he dies.

That's a bit harsh, wouldn't you think?

I was there last night, front row and i tought robin played fucking awesome... better than other shows... however i will admit that he did fuck up the november rain solo... cause his sounds doesn't go with the song. Maybe he should change it for that specific song, also i didn't like richard fortus November rain solo either, Bumblefoot was fucking amazing, maybe he should play all 3 solos in NR. Anyway it was a great performance, almost flawless, Axl's voice was great all night... and the people were really into it. On the other songs the guitars, drum and bass were spot on. Also the entire lineup seemed like they were enjoying the show. So it was a special night for Guns N' Roses fans who attented last nights show in Puerto Rico.

Fink Haters, Axl deniers...Slash Lovers..

Whatever...Point of perception ..

What is all this fighting for....GNR?

Somewhere in all this bitching there is a legacy of a really fucking great band who fought thier way off of the sunset strip and for a very very brief period of time kicked history in the teeth. They made a lot of people all over the world very happy with thier music. They were amoung the biggest and baddest bands that had ever been...

When they went away... boring pitiful and frankly uninteresting music littered the rock and roll scene....

Can we really trust FINK to put the pieces back together again??? Won't know until he starts playing his own music. His stamp his style....till then he shouldn't be even remotely expected to be viewed as anything except Axl's hired man.

joe

To the majority of people who are capable of independant and rational thought on this forum, it's a known fact that finck constantly fucks up the solos. It's good news to hear he isn't playing most of the leads now :book:

A8R

Edited by allen8r