So, do we have 2007 CD predictions yet?

johnptfunk

:question: Well, tomorrow is halloween and nothing. axl doesn't even talk about this thing yet, it's like a dirty little secret that he intends to hold onto for yet another year. So, with no talk, no publicity, poor tix sales, no single, new drummer yet we still kind of have the old one, everyone dodges specifics in regards "it will be out this year" or only so many tuesdays left. This year simply looks to be out of question if you really look at the situation at hand. So let's start making guesses for 2007. Here is how it will start off. Jan. of course. Follow this by early Spring. Follow that by This Summer. Follow that by this Fall, and then, well it will be out before the end of 2007. Repeat this all over again for 2008 and so on.. The life of a gnr fan.. :anger::fuckyou::angry:

the lif of a GN'R fan? sounds like you got a shit life to me then.

Im EXTREMELY happy to be a GUns N' Roses fan, too bad you aint.

The year isnt over.......bring this thread back in 07' if needed..............(wich it wont, cus CD is in our hands soon :) )

With every passing "Tuesday" it seems less and less likely we'll be getting anything this year. There are only 9 left... tomorrow, October 31st, November 7, 14, 21, 28, and December 5, 12, 19, 26.

I'll eliminate 2 right now: Tomorrow, and 12/26.

What sense would it make to release an album after Christmas, when a pre-christmas release could greatly boost sales?

:question: Well, tomorrow is halloween and nothing. axl doesn't even talk about this thing yet, it's like a dirty little secret that he intends to hold onto for yet another year. So, with no talk, no publicity, poor tix sales, no single, new drummer yet we still kind of have the old one, everyone dodges specifics in regards "it will be out this year" or only so many tuesdays left. This year simply looks to be out of question if you really look at the situation at hand. So let's start making guesses for 2007. Here is how it will start off. Jan. of course. Follow this by early Spring. Follow that by This Summer. Follow that by this Fall, and then, well it will be out before the end of 2007. Repeat this all over again for 2008 and so on.. The life of a gnr fan.. :anger::fuckyou::angry:

-Axl did talk about the CD... did you miss the VMA stuff?

-Merck has said repeatedly it will be out this year. 8 more Tuesday's?

-There's a new official website... radio stations are promoting the concerts, as is the webstie. No promotion?

-Poor ticket sales? Do you have any figures? From every account I've heard, these venues have been pretty full. Certainly on par with any other band out there today.

So, instead of thinking about 2007, how bout you shut the fuck up and wait until the after the last Tuesday in 2006 before trying to get some attention.

Have a nice day:)

I don't recall hearing poor ticket sales. Only head that most of the fans show up for GN'R and not for the opening acts.

Get a life bitch !!!!

Rainman

Toledo, OH USA

I know we all hope CD will drop this year but i can't believe CD will be dropped with little or no promo.

Even Merck said that you could just walk innto a store and BANG youll see Chi Dem there

Merck the fountain of facts and accuracy :rofl-lol:

dude, this IS the first year Axl and Meck has said somehting as confirmed as this.

Laugh all you want, but I still got 100% of my hope left :)

-There's a new official website... radio stations are promoting the concerts, as is the webstie. No promotion?

-Poor ticket sales? Do you have any figures? From every account I've heard, these venues have been pretty full. Certainly on par with any other band out there today.

So, instead of thinking about 2007, how bout you shut the fuck up and wait until the after the last Tuesday in 2006 before trying to get some attention.

- I also saw that at 2002 VMA's

- And?

- 2002 we had updates, press release, tour, boston promo and wat came of that

- for america's biggest bang, they failed to sell out a 12,000 at san juan and to me that is poor as fuck

Fish

Axl did talk about the CD... did you miss the VMA stuff?

Ok, ok. The VMA's. Axl was asked if the album would be out this year. his answer was yes. Then when asked when it would be out, did he answer that question? SoMe time this fall, yadayadayada.

And boy are those tuesdays ticking right on down.

A new website. Gee, GNR have finally joined every other band out there today who have web sites. Have you read about an new CD updates on that album mr matt13?

i have read in a lot of places that tixs sales are to be desired. you say they are on par with other bands out there. this is gnr, they used to set the bar.

so mr matt13 you shut the fuck up mr know it all.. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Denial is a powerful thing...

With every passing "Tuesday" it seems less and less likely we'll be getting anything this year. There are only 9 left... tomorrow, October 31st, November 7, 14, 21, 28, and December 5, 12, 19, 26.

What sense would it make to release an album after Christmas, when a pre-christmas release could greatly boost sales?

100% correct. But I do believe it will be out before the year end. If it isn't who cares really. I buy the album when it's released. I don't want to see them on tour, I've done that 2x now. I don't want to pay to see someone as tempermental as he is. He shows clear disdain for his audience and for his fans. Storms off stage and won't perform if one person does somthing that doesn't sit well with him. Oh yea!! And he's been known to not show up for shows without explanation or warning. Greeeaaat!!!! Just what I need to be in the middle of a RIOT!! Sorry dude not for me. No I think I'll do this intelligently......get a hold of some new concert footage and watch that in surround sound in the comfort of my own home on my big flat screen plasma....with a beer.

Guys get it straight this is "The Axl Rose Victory Lap" he's a 44yo man...he can't do this forever. The music is going to come out when it's going to come out with sycophants the like praising his Rock n' Roll genius and none of us will get so much as a public "Thank you for making me as successful as I've been" speech.

His artistic expressions are not for us, they're 100% for him. It's his world - we just live in it and as such are a necessary evil to his self fulfilling success...nothing more. "SAD BUT TRUE" :shocked:

100% correct. But I do believe it will be out before the year end. If it isn't who cares really. I buy the album when it's released. I don't want to see them on tour, I've done that 2x now. I don't want to pay to see someone as tempermental as he is. He shows clear disdain for his audience and for his fans. Storms off stage and won't perform if one person does somthing that doesn't sit well with him. Oh yea!! And he's been known to not show up for shows without explanation or warning. Greeeaaat!!!! Just what I need to be in the middle of a RIOT!! Sorry dude not for me. No I think I'll do this intelligently......get a hold of some new concert footage and watch that in surround sound in the comfort of my own home on my big flat screen plasma....with a beer.

Guys get it straight this is "The Axl Rose Victory Lap" he's a 44yo man...he can't do this forever. The music is going to come out when it's going to come out with sycophants the like praising his Rock n' Roll genius and none of us will get so much as a public "Thank you for making me as successful as I've been" speech.

His artistic expressions are not for us, they're 100% for him. It's his world - we just live in it and as such are a necessary evil to his self fulfilling success...nothing more. "SAD BUT TRUE" :shocked:

Please... :rolleyes:

Please... :rolleyes:

Please what.....