setlist for jax

raidersbball21

no problem ill post the encores as soon as i read em just in case theres no one else doing it. I will also trying and find out how full the venue is.

hahaha i got yelled at by kujo just for sayin that it would be sweet tto see TWAT played

:laugh::laugh:

The only encore was PC, maybe Axl werent enjoying himself

Edited by gnr=axl

Welcome To The Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Live And Let Die

Better

Robin Solo

Sweet Child......

Knocking On Heavens Door

You Could Be Mine

Dizzy Piano Solo

The Blues

Richard Fortus Solo

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo

My Michelle

Patience

Nightrain

Encore:

Paradise City

Full setlist for tonights show.

no problem ill post the encores as soon as i read em just in case theres no one else doing it. I will also trying and find out how full the venue is.

hahaha i got yelled at by kujo just for sayin that it would be sweet tto see TWAT played

:laugh::laugh:

The only encore was PC, maybe Axl werent enjoying himself

No the place was close to empty maybe 5000 people the place holds 16,000 Axl got a reality check or his feelings hurt because of the poor crowd response and attendance cut the set short and screwed the ones of us who went on a tuesday night for a show that started at midnight not to mention Halloween and having kids to trick or treat with.

What a dissapointment I expected to hear IRS and it did not get played Not sure I would pay to see them again the guitar solos were lame and far too often. I am gonna say it made me miss Slash I went open minded to the new players Out ta get me was my favorite part of the show. It was good to see Axl but they as a band were more like a circus act left a lot to be desired maybe he needs another 6-7 years by then absolutely no one will give a shit including me

Edited by brett49er

No the place was close to empty maybe 5000 people the place holds 16,000 Axl got a reality check or his feelings hurt because of the poor crowd response and attendance cut the set short and screwed the ones of us who went on a tuesday night for a show that started at midnight not to mention Halloween and having kids to trick or treat with.

What a dissapointment I expected to hear IRS and it did not get played Not sure I would pay to see them again the guitar solos were lame and far too often. I am gonna say it made me miss Slash I went open minded to the new players Out ta get me was my favorite part of the show. It was good to see Axl but they as a band were more like a circus act left a lot to be desired maybe he needs another 6-7 years by then absolutely no one will give a shit including me

Ouch.

Come on, it was Jacksonville after all...

Without promotion.

No Promotion They Gave tickets away for free and could not fill it up. Eric Clapton sold out without any promotion so you cant blame promotion I think the interest was low they have really given us no new stuff and people were not into the axl rose show. My rant last night was a little harsh but I was dissapointed I thought the guitar solos just drug out the show. Axl sounded great but no energy in the place Ive seen them before(og lineup) with lots of energy maybe the crowds here suck maybe I should move south at least when Queen came through with Paul Rodgers the place was jumping with a small crowd due to lack of interest with no Freddie but the show rocked maybe after seeing Brian May play live all others pale in comparison. Oh about the Limpbizkitville remark I would not go see Limp Bizkit if they were in my backyard.

Come on, it was Jacksonville after all...

Without promotion.

No Promotion They Gave tickets away for free and could not fill it up. Eric Clapton sold out without any promotion so you cant blame promotion I think the interest was low they have really given us no new stuff and people were not into the axl rose show. My rant last night was a little harsh but I was dissapointed I thought the guitar solos just drug out the show. Axl sounded great but no energy in the place Ive seen them before(og lineup) with lots of energy maybe the crowds here suck maybe I should move south at least when Queen came through with Paul Rodgers the place was jumping with a small crowd due to lack of interest with no Freddie but the show rocked maybe after seeing Brian May play live all others pale in comparison. Oh about the Limpbizkitville remark I would not go see Limp Bizkit if they were in my backyard.

So you're not limpin' with the Bizkit?