perfect crime

the rush

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if they perform it.... its gonna sound real different vocally - i'm confident that the band can pull it off fine, personally i don't want them doing a song that will wear and tear on Axl's vocal chords. He's 44, and doing the performance of a song like perfect crime could cause to a shorter set, and of course in doing that there'll be an uproar for a short set.

those who read the news section may have seen the optional setlist. i myself am extremely happy about it because we have 3 completely new songs just waiting to enter the setlist and nostalgiawise we have perfect crime and down on the farm. i am also surprised they have perfect crime on there because a lot of people-fans want civil war and estranged and stuff. in my opinion perfect crime would fuckin rock. i really hope they'll play it but the question is can Axl pull it off?

hes axl rose of course he can pull it off

Was anyone at Wembley when they did it? It was mind blowing. The rest of the show was meh tho. I think it was the first time they did Estranged I think. Izzy's last show. He Dust N Bones and 14 Years, I think...my memeory is not good.

those who read the news section may have seen the optional setlist. i myself am extremely happy about it because we have 3 completely new songs just waiting to enter the setlist and nostalgiawise we have perfect crime and down on the farm. i am also surprised they have perfect crime on there because a lot of people-fans want civil war and estranged and stuff. in my opinion perfect crime would fuckin rock. i really hope they'll play it but the question is can Axl pull it off?

yeah axl can pull it off, he just has to sing it like he means it! get alittle angry :anger: :devil:

and i love perfect crime by the way. rock3