Will Sabastian Bach get the fuck out the picture?

Kaneda

Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

Bach and Axl are friends, and good ones I might add.

Wouldn't you do something similiar for a friend?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

Absolutely.

I really begin to think that kaneda is trying to make a Xozi of himself!

Holy shit... you know about Xozi?! She was my favorite sparring partner over at the old CD.com way back in the day! Trust me though, Xozi has a grasp on reality, unlike Kanedafuck.

This douche bag talks about ass kissing? I'm hardly an Axl-ass kisser. I think he's fucked up time and time again with this whole Chinese Democracy thing. I don't agree with his marketing strategy this time around and a lot of other things. I try to make sense out of it, but that's about it. If that makes me an ass-kisser, so be it.

However, Kaneda, despite his negative and same-ol' same-ol' BS posts 99% of the time, is the biggest Axl ass-kisser of all if he can get his huge fucking nose out of the way. Isn't that right, Gonzo? When something new happens... a leak... the website... Kandea would all but regurgitate Axl's cum and swallow it a second time if he could.

He's like a whining baby screaming for his lolly-pop, and when axl throws us a bone, he turns into Axl's biggest fan... albeit for a day until the same-ol' same-ol' BS returns the following day. Anybody that's been around this forum for the past year would understand that.

Mark my words, when CD drops, we'll all be telling Kaneda to shut the fuck up with all the praise already.

I forgot what people call folks like that... oh yea, A TOOL.

Kaneda, Mr. Bandwagon himself.

I really begin to think that kaneda is trying to make a Xozi of himself!

Holy shit... you know about Xozi?! She was my favorite sparring partner over at the old CD.com way back in the day! Trust me though, Xozi has a grasp on reality, unlike Kanedafuck.

This douche bag talks about ass kissing? I'm hardly an Axl-ass kisser. I think he's fucked up time and time again with this whole Chinese Democracy thing. I don't agree with his marketing strategy this time around and a lot of other things. I try to make sense out of it, but that's about it. If that makes me an ass-kisser, so be it.

However, Kaneda, despite his negative and same-ol' same-ol' BS posts 99% of the time, is the biggest Axl ass-kisser of all if he can get his huge fucking nose out of the way. Isn't that right, Gonzo? When something new happens... a leak... the website... Kandea would all but regurgitate Axl's cum and swallow it a second time if he could.

He's like a whining baby screaming for his lolly-pop, and when axl throws us a bone, he turns into Axl's biggest fan... albeit for a day until the same-ol' same-ol' BS returns the following day. Anybody that's been around this forum for the past year would understand that.

Mark my words, when CD drops, we'll all be telling Kaneda to shut the fuck up with all the praise already.

I forgot what people call folks like that... oh yea, A TOOL.

Kaneda, Mr. Bandwagon himself.

LOL....you two should start your own sparring thread.

Sebastian bach is well good live, he really does get you hyped before Guns N roses come on, he was awesome at wembley anyway.

but i still agree with the fact that a big band should open for Guns, maybe not killers big, someone like the kooks or razorlight would cut it.

I agree.

I think Baz does a great job with My Michelle. It was definitely one of the highlights at the Hammerstein.

Anyway Kaneda, if you don't like him, and if you finally get tickets for MSG, just get there late so you don't have to suffer thru it.

Really, why do you even CARE who Axl surrounds himself with?

I've noticed that during our first week on tour, there's a lot of pissing and moaning on the Internet by people who aren't even at the shows. This vocal minority are not what I consider real GN'R fans. They are obsessive pests (go ahead and flame) in need of a real outlet other than GN'R chat rooms and posting on fan sites because the real fans are at the shows having fun. When someone overanalyzes something as petty as Robin's beard, what Axl says to the audience, the set list from one show to the next, or the tuning of Bumblefoot's fretless guitar, it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

^^^^^^^^^ Suck on that quote Kaneda! ......that's you u lil biatch!

rock3rock4

Kaneda on Mondays: "Fuckin' Axl is ruining the legend of GNR. Nice job, loser!"

Kaneda on Tuesdays: "Anyone know where I can get tix to the MSG show?"

Kaneda on Wednesdays: "Fucking Axl owes me, a real hardcore fan, a CD now!!! How long do you need to finish a fucking album, Axl? You suck!"

Kaneda on Thursdays: "Can someone please scan what MSG tickets look like? I'm about to pay a load of money to get some tix and I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off."

Kaneda on Fridays: "This fucking setlist sucks! Axl owes us some news. Way to fuck things up, Axl!"

Kaneda on Saturdays: "How much? 100 bucks? Dude, I just want you to pump me in the ass for thirty minutes not a full hour.... I'll give you 50 and not a penny more."

Kaneda on Sundays: "Lord, why does Axl push me away when all I want to do is love him??"

Edited by rocketking

Kaneda on Wednesdays: "Fucking Axl owes me, a real hardcore fan, a CD now!!! How long do you need to finish a fucking album, Axl? You suck!"

Kaneda on Thursdays: "Can someone please scan what MSG tickets look like? I'm about to pay a load of money to get some tix and I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off."

Kaneda on Fridays: "This fucking setlist sucks! Axl owes us some news. Way to fuck things up, Axl!"

Kaneda on Saturdays: "How much? 100 bucks? Dude, I just want you to pump me in the ass for thirty minutes not a full hour.... I'll give you 50 and not a penny more."

Kaneda on Sundays: "Lord, why does Axl push me away when all I want to do is love him??"

I bet Kaneda thinks about Axl on Saturdays too. ^_^

^ post of the week. :laugh:

:rofl-lol:

Once again, I agree with you Kaneda. I'm beginning to think I am your sebastian bach... Seriously though, It is disgusting how he is trying to suck Axl's wang... I used to like Skid Row, but come on, Axl's new material really shows that Sebastian is a dinosaur from the 80's. When I have heard him open, you hear him announce a new song, and it sounds like a shitty version of their old material- then when Axl takes the stage, you hear 'Better' and it makes him look bad, resulting in making it look like a joke that this guy is even sharing the same stage as Axl.

I enjoy hearing 18 and Life and Youth Gone Wild, but I can do without those songs if Axl would do as you say and invite a band on the tour that would attract a significant amount of younger people to the shows. Quit being so quick to bash Kaneda because he criticises all the time. You overlook the good points he makes.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I second this as being the post of the week.

:lol:

Axl's new material really shows that Sebastian is a dinosaur from the 80's. When I have heard him open, you hear him announce a new song, and it sounds like a shitty version of their old material- then when Axl takes the stage, you hear 'Better' and it makes him look bad, resulting in making it look like a joke that this guy is even sharing the same stage as Axl.

Maybe that's the point.

With BAZ up there this tour feels like another fair circut nostalgic act. Headbangers of America have all since been put to sleep with the music scene of the last 15 years. Baz was one of the last ones out before flannel and rap filled up the outhouse.

Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

BFMV? Phantom Planet? Papa Roach (they opened for Guns sometime this year didn't they?)? The Killers should definitely open for them though - Guns N' Killers would be awesome.

The only thing good about Bach, other than that he gives us titbits of CD, is that his favourite songs off CD are my favourite songs off CD so far. "Sorry" sounds like my kinda song. But I mean come on... how could anybody not find his "contributions" to the Trunk interview in May annoying? It's not so much that "he's a dinosaur from the 80s" (in fact he's done quite well in his little one man comeback so far IMHO :)), he sounded more like an overenthusiastic right-wing American radio producer than a musician at best!

If anyone saw that Q commercial in the UK in which he mentioned GN'R you will know what I mean.retard.gif I must admit that didn't look particularly "up to date" either though compared with what else was going on Kerrang, Scuzz, etc..

Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

Technically, at this point, the Killers would prolly be considered the headliner of that tour by the mainstream. They've had more recent success and have been in the spotlight and countdown lists for the past few years, whereas GNR has been a running joke. I don't see them as an opening act, although that tour would be unreal.

:lol:

:laugh: Best post ever!