I can send updates from tonights show

A_Little_Patience

I am attending tonight's show and will be there from beginning to end. For all those that can't be there i can send a text message with updates including setlist info, CD release info (please god), or Axl rant info. It is up to you guys if you want to message me with your number or AIM: Dazycutter13

I figure I can contribute to the updates anyway possible.

Hopefully we get a decent copy of Down On The Farm today.

The other version has some asshat singing over the track.

fuck I hate that man!

shut the fuck up at concerts!...you're wrecking the bootlegs!

:P

no...seriously!

Yep.

I will start a new thread once I recieve the first message. Hopefully we get a decent copy of Down On The Farm today.

There's another version out?

Would you mind posting it or PM'ing me? Thanks man, I'd really appreciate it. I've been searching for a bootleg for it since they played it the other night.

Yep.

I will start a new thread once I recieve the first message. Hopefully we get a decent copy of Down On The Farm today.

Would you mind posting it or PM'ing me? Thanks man, I'd really appreciate it. I've been searching for a bootleg for it since they played it the other night.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83851

Only version out is from 11.08.06.

Yep.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83851

Only version out is from 11.08.06.

Thanks dude. You're right. That motherfucker in the boot needs to shut the hell up. I don't understand why people pay money to go see concerts only to...sing along? Huh? What a waste.

Cool guys!!

What time do I need to wake up for GNR (UK time?) :unsure:

at about quarter to four in the morning :P if GnR are going on at quarter to nine in New York.

Ah fuck...Ill check in at five, and if theres notting by then im sleeping... :P