Almost Famous

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats the deal with baz then? :huh:

I really wanted to see him open!

*waits for bashing*

Baz is still there. We get Baz-Hot Chicks smearing chocolate on each other-GN'R, instead of Baz-PapaRoach-GN'R.

Rylz: What's more rock n' roll than sexy chicks?

Im guessing if there is going to be an age restriction which i highly doubt if you bought your tickets after they were announced to open then you couldnt get it but if you bought them before then you could get in.

Good thing im the tallest one in the group of everyone going.

Im guessing if there is going to be an age restriction which i highly doubt if you bought your tickets after they were announced to open then you couldnt get it but if you bought them before then you could get in.

they're not going to lose ticket sales over a tittie show...trust me

everyone will get in regardless of age

they're not going to lose ticket sales over a tittie show...trust me

everyone will get in regardless of age

Oh yeah i know but i was just saying if they did that is the only way they could get away with it. Without some dumbass taking them to court.

Shit, taking my 13 year old son, man is his mom gonna be mad. Club Access too, lol

13 haha perfect age but what the mom don't know won't hurt it's if she finds out that's when you're in trouble lol.

...unless Mom is going too! :o

ok i have no problem with the SG gals doin their thing, but i'm going with 9 of my friends.... and we're all under 18.

I currently have the tickets, but am wondering what are the chances of us not being allowed in for the SG girls or the concert at all? Cuz I'm really looking forward to seeing all acts and will be pissed if my friends and I can't enjoy the full concert for the price we've paid

As much as I like (half) naked girls, this is just fuckin stupid.

I want to see some rock bands, not a bunch of girls pretending they're in an ice cream parlour being erotic.

Yeah exactly. The mood conflicts.

When I go I'm gonna be in the mood to see rock bands. SG is for another time, another place.

A bunch of skinny pale Hot Topic girls psuedo-stripping does not lead into GNR well.

/wonders what the SG will do? will they just hang around the place looking good, thus helping bridge the gap (wait) until GnR take to the stage, or do the SG take to the stage? do they get their boobies out :D

If Gn'R return to the UK and bring the SG's with them, i just might make the effort to got and see Gn'R for a 3rd time :D

Edited by dobadog