Madagascar

izzybrownstone

its actually my favourite new Axl song....if they're still considering playing Rhiad (meaning that monstroicity may yet see recorded realise) then I can't see them ditching Madagascar, the differene in quality between those two songs is immeasurable

don't worry about' it.

"Don't worry about it?". How the heck can you not worry about it when all those great Pitman effects midway through the song and going unheard and unplayed?:(:scared:

:blink: What`s up whit this Pittman mania :scared::scared:

The song will be on the cd. :xmasschef:

Im glad. The song is ok, but should not be given out under the name Guns N Roses. I really hope Axl has better songs to put out on hes record after 10 years in making. IRS,Catcher In The Rye, Better and The Blues (02 version) should be on the record in my opinion!

don't worry about' it.

"Don't worry about it?". How the heck can you not worry about it when all those great Pitman effects midway through the song and going unheard and unplayed?:(:scared:

Pitt-Mania... catch it or die, bitch.

don't worry about' it.

Pitt-Mania... catch it or die, bitch.

Slash's hat >>>>>> Pitman

According to Wikipedia

''Chris Pittman does not like to be photographed because he is afraid the camera could steal your soul.

Chris Pitman is sometimes referred to as "Mother Goose" by members of Tool and Guns N' Roses. The origin of this nickname is unclear. Although it has been suggested by some that he took in a group of wild gooslings whilst his music career was on hiatus in ealry 1999.(rumour)

Played on, Rock a doodle doo - In 2002 - with Danny Glover and Vigo of Carpathia''

All > Pitman